new player with doubts

Hello everyone, i am a new gamer and i have some doubts regarding the game:

- Is it possible to update the premium version that i use? i currently have "Bronze Premium" activated but i plan to upgrade to "DC Premium" and wanted to know if i should wait for the first one to expire.

- I play with a kurian and the transformation ability says it lasts 10 minutes, however, while fighting mobs it "deactivates" itself sometimes even before the CD of it ends (it is 5 minutes).

- The kurian's "Rush" ability is bug? no matter how hard i try to use it, it never does anything (at any distance)

- I am currently lvl 61 and i feel that i can not level since i do not have noahs or for potions, any recommendations on where to go to farm / level?

Thanks for taking your time to read me
    a cordial greeting

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Vega
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hey pal,

- Is it possible to update the premium version that i use? i currently have "Bronze Premium" activated but i plan to upgrade to "DC Premium" and wanted to know if i should wait for the first one to expire.: Yes, you can have multiple premiums. But please bear in mind; if you have Bronze premium that has 23 day(s) left to finish and if you purchase DC Premium, both premium's will count day(s). You can swap premiums within the game from right top, but timer of premiums will not pause for unselected premium.

- I am currently lvl 61 and i feel that i can not level since i do not have noahs or for potions, any recommendations on where to go to farm / level? : Have you tried to go Eslant and see if there are any party slots in there? Usually all servers has at least 1 Paramun party in Eslant. I play in Diez and Vega, and I can confirm players still farming in Eslant.

I have not played as Kurian, so cannot answer those questions.

Hope that helps,

Quote Originally Posted by Aersteners View Post
    Hello everyone, i am a new gamer and i have some doubts regarding the game:

- Is it possible to update the premium version that i use? i currently have "Bronze Premium" activated but i plan to upgrade to "DC Premium" and wanted to know if i should wait for the first one to expire.

- I play with a kurian and the transformation ability says it lasts 10 minutes, however, while fighting mobs it "deactivates" itself sometimes even before the CD of it ends (it is 5 minutes).

- The kurian's "Rush" ability is bug? no matter how hard i try to use it, it never does anything (at any distance)

- I am currently lvl 61 and i feel that i can not level since i do not have noahs or for potions, any recommendations on where to go to farm / level?

Thanks for taking your time to read me
    a cordial greeting
    Hello and welcome to KO.

This Kurian ability only works in player vs player mode. You can go to Moradon and test in VS ARENA (out of the castle, to the right)