Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

For Gm's Only

Do you as a GM not answered any of your messages?....I have been waiting over a week now for an answered to a situation?.....I have a player who is new to the game.....and when he was on his rogue, with Game Genie....trying to level up his priest, got disconnected....Upon signing back into game he found that both characters have been blocked....And he does not know the reason why, let alone how long he has been blocked.....Yes this player did send in a support ticket with my help as to how to send one in....and within 4 hours....he got a reply and they closed his ticket.

This player plays on Gordion Server.....Can you please take the time and see exactly why he is being blocked?

Server Gordion
    Character Names are: S0R3N / SOR3N.....cannot tell if that is a zero or an oh.....second character name is Auktavian

Any help with this issue would be most appreciated....Thank You Tenishia
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello Tenishia,

Please forward the ticket number via private message so i can investigate the issue.

Thank you,

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    My Dear Khenarth....On behalf of S0R3N, Auktavian and myself.....Would like to thank you for your help in this issue....We appreciated the time you put into this matter and get it corrected.....Thanks Again......Tenishia

Dude I experienced exactly the same situation yesterday on the DESTAN server

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    rouq3.....Please check your private messages.....I hope what I wrote to you helps.