Paypal Recharge not working? - Cant Verify SMS without NT Points.

Hi all,
    I'm from Australia so I havnt found any other means to get NP points without paypal, I have recharged twice now on the NT page waited over a week and it hasn't given me the NP points also the money hasn't left my paypal.. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a listed version of trusted online sellers for NTTGAME ESN Codes as an alternative, I'd like to start using Merchant on Knight Online but without my SMS verification I can't do squat. Can't Verify without NP Points.

Seems to be a big stuff around tbh. Any way to fix?

Class
    Rogue
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hey Haza,

I checked your account and see that you've only 1 payment attempt with Paypal and it seems as rejected due to short history account. In Paypal, there is an investigation period for preventing abuses. Users who created a new account should buy lower Npoints at the first and increase character levels in game.

Please pay attention to that when you try to buy Npoints with Paypal.

Have Fun!

I know this is a really old thread, but just wondering if the above solved the issue as i am having the same problem?

Nickname
    geopard
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar1111 View Post
    I know this is a really old thread, but just wondering if the above solved the issue as i am having the same problem?
    Here is my suggestion.
    If its your first PayPal payment attempt, try 20 euro max. After you make payment ("payment has been completed" message), write a support ticket immediately after and report it as "problem with 20 euro PayPal payment".
    Write that you just made payment attempt and ask for it to be accepted fast. If its not your first payment, write when you did your last one (maybe months, maybe years ago).

Sending support ticket does help it and does make it go through faster.
    If you don't send support ticket and it has been 3-4 days since you made a completed "payment request", you can be certain it was rejected already.