Thread: I Have An Issue

I Have An Issue

I have an issue pertaining to verifying my account.....I have no issues at this time with signing into Homepage or logging into the game with my information......So the other day when I was trying to trade items from one account to another account.....It said I need to verify my account......I have also update my password....I then asked them to send me an email with what I need to do.....And all I get is when I click on the button inside letter it takes me around in circles....its a verification/registry section I'm try to get to....However when it goes to the link provided....it says www.nttgame.com says: An error has occurred (The require value is missing).....I would send it a TICKET.....however the category that I need to make this ticket does NOT exist.....any help with this would be most appreciated.....For I really want to setup the OTP protection if I can get this verified.

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Altar
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi.

The approval of our foreign players is done manually. If you have problem about "Trading ability " you could submit a ticket

If you have a problem about ICS/OTP, you can send a ticket from this section.

I'm sorry but this is rediculous....to force a player who has reached that require level to trade in game, to buy npoints and setup SMS in order to trade as well as OTP....OTP I can understand....protection for your account.....but when your just starting out and reached that required level for trading....you shouldn't have to pay to trade....plain and simple.