Is mage dragon guard instant kill lunar war refugee legit?

Dear GM, CR staff,

As mentioned in the CR section, the cheat report was deleted before I have the chance to read the outcome,
    therefore I resubmit a simplify version here to get things right.

2020 08 22, 22 40(+11gmt) during Lunar log war in Rosetta server were running genie,
    abusing mage dragon pet at refugee for instant kill.

when other NPC is lured closed by to interrupt the dragon guard, KingLOWE used anti-lure mechanism trick to push the NPC back to its original spot.

This kind of bug abuse incident has been happening for years and people still doing it freely.
    and there are debates in game claiming it is LEGAL to abuse such bug,

LEGAL to abuse bug in game? I would say illegal right? This is like no different than NPT.
    However their present in game still holding high nation points proven they are telling the truth.

In addition, one player claimed that “MavisiM” (mod on discord) concluded such bug abuse is legal and acceptable in game even this sounds shame to me.

Here is my question and hope GM, Nttgame or CR staff can confirm to the players if “abusing mage dragon guard to instant kill refugee in lunar war” is legit game play.
    At least I can do the same way if it is legit, at least it is fair to me. And if it is not, those players who abused such bug should be ban and have their nation point wiped/reset.

Without hassling much to the GM, Nttgame or CR,
    If none of nttgame authorized staff responded here in 4weeks time,
    players shall take this matter as very least important to GM/Nttgame/CR and it is a legit game play style.

Thank you for your time and confirmation in advance.
    Last edited by SkCLucky; 08-26-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Hi,

The situation you mentioned does not constitute a penalty.

FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    Hi,

The situation you mentioned does not constitute a penalty.

FYI.
    Thank you so much for the confirmation, SkCLucky.
    at least we are all clear of it now. Let's see if I can get any advantages on such bug