Thread: disconnection

disconnection

My premium is wasting and my experience going down with every disconnection
    Last edited by SkCLucky; 08-13-2020 at 08:02 PM.

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by Khenarth View Post
    Hello everyone,

We are aware of the connection issues happening lately. It's much more stable now but if you got dc, could you please use the link below via cmd and share the screen shot of the test with me via private message?

tracert uslogin.knightonlineworld.com

(win+r > cmd > tracert uslogin.knightonlineworld.com)

Thank you,
    FYI

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Disconnections are still here.....I cannot remain online for 5 minutes....One of the errors I have been getting is a 255 error....which means I failed to log into your host server......this also applies when I try to reached the forums....and when I logged back into game......I type my info in and then my OTP box appears, after inserting the code.....it then tells me my account is in use.....and askes if I want to continue or cancel.....when I do click continue....at this point it tells me that my info is wrong.....Which is utterly stupid, because it had already accept the first info in order to bring up the OTP box......so you guys may wanna start at these two areas where I have mentioned where some of the issues lie.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    Disconnections are still here.....I cannot remain online for 5 minutes....One of the errors I have been getting is a 255 error....which means I failed to log into your host server......this also applies when I try to reached the forums....and when I logged back into game......I type my info in and then my OTP box appears, after inserting the code.....it then tells me my account is in use.....and askes if I want to continue or cancel.....when I do click continue....at this point it tells me that my info is wrong.....Which is utterly stupid, because it had already accept the first info in order to bring up the OTP box......so you guys may wanna start at these two areas where I have mentioned where some of the issues lie.
    https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...of-9August2020

same here since August 9 ( I'm Located in America), multiple disconnections all day every day and DCs still happenning by today August 15. Exp loss by dying because DCs and high spikes of lag. My EXP premium is juts being wasted.

I'm Returning old player. played since 2004. retired in 2012 because the support service was useless and dissapointing. I'm back now in 2020 and looks like all is much the same bad support for non-Turkish players.

The players from Poland have the same problem .... its frustrating....

same here, 1 week with lagg and general dc no solutions are seen at the moment.

game is unplayable right now for people outside turkey. I have died several time... no more! 16th anniversary mean 16x DC

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Correct me if I'm wrong but DC problems were before the new year and still.So it seems NTT is still a joke

Nickname
    WARCRYY
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    lRememberMe
    Server
    KO -> Sirius
    Race
    Karus
    I have the dc problems too, my gold premium is going to waste .

I am from Germany.