Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Constant disconnection since early day of 9August2020

Hi guys,

Just to confirm with you guys, is anyone suffers constant disconnection in game or it is just me?
    I often see "Login failure" on launcher when I reconnect immediately after disconnected.
    and also get disconnected very often while in game.

It gives me the feeling exactly like DDOS incident again,
    or it is just my internet issue?

Cheers~~

Hi,

There was a general lag and dc problem yesterday, no problem at the moment. We'll let you know if there's any additional developments.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Sorry but the disconnections are still happening.....I just got disconnected again.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Im mad because lag and DC was happening for the whole weekend and now also and because of that I died 7 times while I was farming on genie and I have lost 6% of exp and 90 stones of life so far, which costed me over 1,8m. Who will give me that losses back? I spend money for this game to gain better achievements but atm I got worse. I can understand one day of bad condition of serwers but it is 3th day in a row now. Please wake up.

there are discussions in turkish forum that players playing from outside turkey are having this dc problem.
    as a player playing from finland, I am also having this connection problem and it is quite disgusting.

thanks nttgame, for the amazing experience (!) you provide

Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    Hi,

There was a general lag and dc problem yesterday, no problem at the moment. We'll let you know if there's any additional developments.
    Dear SkCLucky,

just to let you know that I suffered disconnection on yesterday's lunar war (10 August 2020 9pm +11GMT).
    and one thing I would like to highlight is....
    On 10August2020 8.30pm++ (+11GMT), I renewed my War Premium and it shows 30days when I logged in,
    a bit later during lunar war and I got dc, then it shows 29days when I relogs,
    it is consider fine? relog within 1hour time and drop from 30 to 29days?

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Hello everyone,

We are aware of the connection issues happening lately. It's much more stable now but if you got dc, could you please use the link below via cmd and share the screen shot of the test with me via private message?

tracert uslogin.knightonlineworld.com

(win+r > cmd > tracert uslogin.knightonlineworld.com)

Thank you,

Quote Originally Posted by Khenarth View Post
    Hello everyone,

We are aware of the connection issues happening lately. It's much more stable now but if you got dc, could you please use the link below via cmd and share the screen shot of the test with me via private message?

tracert uslogin.knightonlineworld.com

(win+r > cmd > tracert uslogin.knightonlineworld.com)

Thank you,
    Thanks Khenarth, will keep that in mind, hopefully I don't need to do that XD.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Sorry I do not know how these links work, and what I am searching for, in order to send a message.....I cannot stay online more than 5 minutes unless I get disconnected when I am inside the game......And I did copy the links you posted and checked them out, but they say that they are from Turkey.....How does this help players from Canada?
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

I will never spend money on this game again. I cant play 5 minutes with out lags or disconnect from server. I got dc on chaos battle, i got dc while using monster stone, while exping with logos, while farmng (dead after relog). It is not 1 day issue. Fix the problem or you lose more players.