Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Healer4life View Post
    So ive done what they suggest us to do. Do a tracing route. I have sent it to khenarth so now all i gotta do is wait and see what he answers, cause this dcing is really annoying! Can not even make a merchant without getting dced !
    I did the same as what was told by Khenarth too, until now i haven't heard anything from him and I am still suffering dc and bad lag.

my another month war premium is soon expires too, this problem happens since last premium and now another prem wasted.

keep on dc seems very annoying already but one thing funny (at least in Australia),
    guess what funny incident here?
    you see the target, ok well... you engage for battle,
    you did some damages on it, then suddenly you can't select him by pressing Z while he is next to u,
    you need to use mouse click to target him hahahahahahhaah,
    not just that, you can't cast any skill or pot, but............... he is making damages on you,
    you still can run away and he is farking you up tailing you with damages while nothing you can do but running away and wait until your hp reaches 0.
    You may think you can't cast any skill or pot to survive right?
    nah, not just that, even if you have priest and mage with you, no one can tp you nor heal you but you see them casting heal spell next to you and the heal never reached you hahahahahahahhaahh.

this is a patheric "LAG" style.
    you able to see all activities in game(no lag) just that you can't do anything from your end(fark up lag) but suffering every single impact(like no lag again).

what kind of conflict lag is that?
    to me it is either u lag dead or no lag, it shouldn't be lag half part but not entirely hahahhahah.
    it is like my "Upload" is dead" but my "Download" still working fine and smooth.

it sounds like when you upload a packet to the game server,
    it is like "hang on. let me filter and assess on it before i accept it" and it takes forever and expired and throw away.
    and then server sends you some updates (which is the damages), and you accepted it nicely hahahahha.
    Last edited by Intrudertest; 08-31-2020 at 12:41 AM.

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    You are so right. in my case tho i know its not my connection and its only in Ko i have issues. I dont think that we should accept it, cause your paying for a product and your not really getting what your paying for! You cant even make a merchant and its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to risky to even do quests even if they have reset all of them. I hope they will FIX IT!!!!
    Last edited by Healer4life; 08-31-2020 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Healer4life View Post
    You are so right. in my case tho i know its not my connection and its only in Ko i have issues. I dont think that we should accept it, cause your paying for a product and your not really getting what your paying for! You cant even make a merchant and its wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy to risky to even do quests even if they have reset all of them. I hope they will FIX IT!!!!
    Fix it or not I have no idea about it.

but for sure on one thing,
    by asking for confirmation from both places in customer support and forum,
    none of the nttgame staff ever care to response but somehow their acts are conflicting each other.

what is the point of a forum if none of the nttgame authorized staff care to response?
    https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...na-kill-quest)

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Any words on that tracert uslogin.knightonlineworld.com anyone?