Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ibiporã-Pr
    Posts
    11
    Nickname
    TheStrengthDark
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    NGB
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad

    Unhappy bug on items received in the level jump

    I used jump in level two characters in my new account, I get the items normally (1x hyper noah, 1x speed up potion, 1x 500 hp, 1x hp 1000, MP / HP premium potions, and received 10 days of platinum premium), but scrolls can not be used, simply do not work, only thing that works is the platinum and potions, and also can not store, trade or even destroy the items, this is happening only to me?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by hellstrix View Post
    I used jump in level two characters in my new account, I get the items normally (1x hyper noah, 1x speed up potion, 1x 500 hp, 1x hp 1000, MP / HP premium potions, and received 10 days of platinum premium), but scrolls can not be used, simply do not work, only thing that works is the platinum and potions, and also can not store, trade or even destroy the items, this is happening only to me?

    You may put all these items into your inventory and use rearrange button on the inventory screen.

    Could you please try it and inform the result.

    Thanks.
    Aeternum Vale

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ibiporã-Pr
    Posts
    11
    Nickname
    TheStrengthDark
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    NGB
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    You may put all these items into your inventory and use rearrange button on the inventory screen.

    Could you please try it and inform the result.

    Thanks.
    i will try and back here to inform later

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ibiporã-Pr
    Posts
    11
    Nickname
    TheStrengthDark
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    NGB
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    You may put all these items into your inventory and use rearrange button on the inventory screen.

    Could you please try it and inform the result.

    Thanks.
    I tried what you said but did not work.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    3
    me too... i received the same items and not work

  6. #6
    Could you please share your character nick name and server name here.

    Thanks.
    Aeternum Vale

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ibiporã-Pr
    Posts
    11
    Nickname
    TheStrengthDark
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    NGB
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    Could you please share your character nick name and server name here.

    Thanks.
    Character : xStrixx
    Server : Helios

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    ibiporã-Pr
    Posts
    11
    Nickname
    TheStrengthDark
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    NGB
    Server
    Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    up! -------------------

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •