Banned

Question 9 tubes of genie gone ??

I wish all the players and GMs a fortunute game.
    So, as you can see from the subject at 06.27 at game time I was at Grell exp pt using my Genie and suddenly my character went to town. I was surprised to see that because ı just purchased genie from PUS and only used 1 tube of it. It was with me so I checked my inventory but didn't see it went to bank and checked it also didn't see it. I also didn't erase it. So where did it go ? PLease help me with this situation.
    I had to purchase another genie to go on. You can see it from my shop history. I bought 2 genies in 2-3 hours. They are not tradable in 72 hours and there is no way I could use all of these genies in that time.

Apart from that I will tell the steps I did before I realized this situation.
    I god a bad module error prior to that event but I don't know if it is the reason. I got an exp scrool from logos and bought duration item from the PUS. These are all the steps I went through. After these steps I went to Grell slot and after that I found myself at town after my genie point was done.

Please help me. I am looking forward to it...

here is the picture when I realized the situation.

Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Server
    KO -> Altar
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hi.

If you are sure you have not deleted it, you can submit a ticket for review this situation.

Submit Ticket

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHunter_42 View Post
    I wish all the players and GMs a fortunute game.
    So, as you can see from the subject at 06.27 at game time I was at Grell exp pt using my Genie and suddenly my character went to town. I was surprised to see that because ı just purchased genie from PUS and only used 1 tube of it. It was with me so I checked my inventory but didn't see it went to bank and checked it also didn't see it. I also didn't erase it. So where did it go ? PLease help me with this situation.
    I had to purchase another genie to go on. You can see it from my shop history. I bought 2 genies in 2-3 hours. They are not tradable in 72 hours and there is no way I could use all of these genies in that time.

Apart from that I will tell the steps I did before I realized this situation.
    I god a bad module error prior to that event but I don't know if it is the reason. I got an exp scrool from logos and bought duration item from the PUS. These are all the steps I went through. After these steps I went to Grell slot and after that I found myself at town after my genie point was done.

Please help me. I am looking forward to it...

here is the picture when I realized the situation.
    Hi there,

Hopefully your problem has already resolved.
    Just in case it hasn't, perhaps while waiting for CS to help you out, you can do something from your end.
    - restart the game if haven't see if the genie come back.
    - click on the refresh button in the inventory page and see if the genie come back. or
    - go to moradon npc (sorry don't remember the nick, but it is at the upper stair where you reskill/restat) to check what you have sold or deleted.

I often have the issue is,
    I am pk halfway, and my boot gone missing without me doing anything,
    armor set bonus reduced as if i didn't wear boot, but the boot is sealed hahahahahha.
    the only way to get it back is to relog the game.

good luck.

Banned
    Thanks for your advices. I appreciate it. As you told me ı relogged and refresh my inventory and also checked the npc that my destroyed or sold items are given back. But I didn't find it. I had to purchase another genie to keep exping as my premium has 8 days to go. But I will send a ticket for this situation and hope it will be fixed. Also today I got dc and when I restart my pc I got a DATA upload which didn't happened to me before. I thought it is a patch that is related with my problem but I am not sure.