Phone authentication

I completed the phone authentication on your website, but it still pops up in game to authenticate and only Turkey (+90) is working which I am in USA.

Can I get some quick assistance on this as I have now bought steam gift cards and NPoints to try and help myself get on your game quicker. But apparently even throwing a couple bucks at it hasn’t done any good.

Please advise if I can play your game... thanks

Hi,

Could you please explain your problem more clearly?

When I log in, it asks me for phone authentication but you cannot change the number prefix from Turkey (+90). So it tells me my computer is blocked contact customer support.

So I read you could do the phone authentication on this website if you pay a few bucks which I did to get NP and do the phone authentication on the GAME SERVICES tab. Did the ICS and completed all of that.

When I load the game it still asks for phone authentication , and I cannot complete because I am from USA. Seems it says someone from NTT needs to manually authenticate my phone so I can log in

EDIT: I should add that this is on the Steam platform, but was told is an NTT issue. I have another post I will put ss shortly when I get home for issues with USKO engine. The phone authentication worked for USKO but not Steam for some reason
    Last edited by ZMa_eTPG3rpm; 07-13-2020 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Addition

Quote Originally Posted by ZMa_eTPG3rpm View Post
    When I log in, it asks me for phone authentication but you cannot change the number prefix from Turkey (+90). So it tells me my computer is blocked contact customer support.

So I read you could do the phone authentication on this website if you pay a few bucks which I did to get NP and do the phone authentication on the GAME SERVICES tab. Did the ICS and completed all of that.

When I load the game it still asks for phone authentication , and I cannot complete because I am from USA. Seems it says someone from NTT needs to manually authenticate my phone so I can log in
    The approval of our foreign players is done manually, this process can take several days. If you update your topic tomorrow day, I can make a reminder.

I got the email back from NTT about the approval of my phone number, but yet when I launch the game and before I can even log in it tells me I need to authenticate my phone number still.

please advise

i am having the same problem with phone registration!