Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

strengh of wolf doesnt work propertly with knight genie

pls help me with this situation everytime i used strengh of wolf on knightgenie , it double casts .
    i dont know what happens i think it is some kind of bug .

Yes it is bug because you are no living outside turkish, genie no detect 1st cast wolf press 2nd cast when try cast 3rd wolf you have wolf. You can fix this with transformation scroll or totem in Centaur that slow 2nd cast wolf for detect wolf. People say me that VPN turkish fix this but I am not sure.

https://ibb.co/whLxMZJ HERE IS THE IMAGE , I THINK ITS MORE THAN ENOGUH , PLS FIX IT . ITS SO ANNOYING PLAYING LIKE THIS .

This problem have 10 years and Probably never fixed because is working good if u play in turkish

Check You ping with game if you have 100ms+ probably genie no working good

What is the comand to check the ping ?

turn off wolf for party in support section. or your connection have bad latency.

so this bug is never gonna be fixed? players from out of turkysh are doomed to spent the double gold on blood of wolf ? aea..

Quote Originally Posted by DolmeT View Post
    so this bug is never gonna be fixed? players from out of turkysh are doomed to spent the double gold on blood of wolf ? aea..
    Yes, You are with this problem because you live very long distance of server of istambul/ankara turkey country. I dont know if other country near to turkey work for 1 wolf I notice this because I watched twitch tv and streamer turkish never spend two wolf. I though that this genie was 2 wolf always from start of system genie. But this poblem have like 10 years they no going to fix. The command for check you ping no exist in the game you need check ping with network in performance monitor option of task manager windows