Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue

16/7/2020 - Update on Skill&Level Requirement

Hello everyone,

Maintenance that will be conducted on July 16 includes an update about skill and level requirement.

As you know, if you already leveled up and distribute enough skill points to use your skill, you can use it no matter what level your character is.
    Even after delevel, it was still possible to use a high level skill.

After the maintenance, you will no longer be able to use a skill that is above your level.

For example; Your character hit level 70 and meteor skill is unlocked.
    After a possible deleveling from 70 to any lower level, you won't be able to use your meteor skill.

We will keep you updated on further developments.

Regards,

NTTGame||Knight Online Team

If you are level 60 and you have nova 60 ice and nova 60 fire, will they work or will the points be counted to limit the skills and requirements?

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Well it is high time that this was fixed.....way too many unfair advantages for players in Ardream or in Ronarkland….Also too....I wanted to know what will be done for players that enter the pking areas when they are closed for CSW......I have known for years and years that this is a bug abuse situation here.....If nothing is going to be done about this.....Then there is absolutely no sense in closing the pk areas at all....if it still illegal to do this.....start cracking down on these offenders....I have a recent King on my server, when he is making an announcement as to when the CSW starts....he also posted in his messages as to how they can remain inside pking areas when it is closed.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia