help with farming

Hello comunity i would like to ask u so kindly if you can tell me some items to farm and to sell , i am rogue lvl 50 and im trying to get good items but idk how to get them i just got quest items , i've heard about genuine bot it can help me to farm items and to win coins by selling them so i just need to know what items to farm and where , i've heard of some items such as like opal sappire and cristals are good to sells and u get them from low lvl mobs .
    would be so helpfull for low lvl chars . tyyy so much

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I have several farming tips for you.....a lot of quick cash methods.....I know from doing my own farming daily, that an average person tosses away 5m in noahs from looting.
    1) Do the repeatable Asga fruit quest....each fruit pays 100k....this follows as one of a quick cash method....other drops are abyss gems, opals. crystals and crude sapphires....if you are strong enough, farm transformation scrolls and use that as a quick cash method...….or farm the glyptadon for their blood is another way for quick cash.
    2) farming for scrolls.....high class scrolls are dropped by the following mobs.....all skellys in the graveyard....death knights, skeleton knights, hornets and grey oozies
    3) BUS scrolls are dropped by many mobs in pk zones.....such as megarothons, AOC, Hob Goblins, Golems, and even the urah hais family, including the blades and trons in emc area.
    4) weapon and attack enhancement scrolls are dropped by ancients and treants
    5) farm potions.....when I farm I used the saga potions and save my bigger potions for sales.....Larmies, golems, trolls, (cardinals in pk areas) drop the largest mana potions, while the glyptadons drop wisdom potions......ancients and treants drop 720 hp potions.
    6) when farming and you get those magic armor pieces......they can be disessembled for random items in moradon.
    7) most mobs higher than the urah hais drop high class items....which are upgradable.....such as the urah hais will drop ironcross bows, priest impacts, glaves....the centauras once in a while will drop shards......The harpies also drop high class items such as iron bows.
    8) the dire wolf family drop those noobie +8 items which is a good quick cash method
    9) when you get stronger golems, trolls in pk areas drop transformation scrolls and magic hammers....they also drop by mobs in the abyss.
    10) Farm monster stones.....this is my favorite for any solo exp as well as get an old unique drop from the boss.

I hope this helps and good luck when farming.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

wow man thank you so much for the advices.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    I forgot one important tip here....Farm Tyon Meat.....you will chuckles when I tell you this.....Many players are not aware that Tyon Meat can be placed on your skill bar....Tyon Meat is an hp recovery of I think 460 or 490.....Anyways just imagine that a 720 hp potion in the NPC to buy is 5K+....or players selling those 720 hp potions in merchant for 3k+.....Tyon Meat depending on your server can sell from 100k to 200k for a single piece.....Now can you see your profit of selling one piece of Tyon Meat verses selling of one 720 np potion.

i dont understand.. tyon meat it would be used only onced.. why would they pay 100k?

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Tyon Meat is a hp potion.....you know there is more than one quest for Tyon Meat.

You need watch video farm youtube using search put Knight Online Farm Filter 1 month and you will check where you can find good farm and that you need.

Beginner farm. Try skeletons... or keilan farm