Events bdw jr chaos

Good morning people

I return to KO after a long time and find this:

I play duo with my cousin because we live in the same house, and now we cannot enter events together such as BDW, CHAOS and JURAID MOUNTAIN.
    I don't understand what the nttgame team has done, but seriously they are fucking with me. Now I have to take turns who goes to an event first and who goes after.
    I'm sure there are more people who play duo like me, whether it's with a brother, cousin or friend; and you do this.
    I hope tomorrow's maintenance will fix it.

Nickname
    DizzyMask
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Vega
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello there,

This was done to prevent multi accounts entries. This is a precaution because such activities are abused very much. But legal players like you can use this method, you can log in from two different internet ip. For example, one of you is local and the other is mobile.

Very good your solution, but here is the problem.
    We play from desktop computers and none have a wifi card or their motherboard already comes with a wifi module. we have a laptop from another family member of ours and we had already done what you indicated a while ago.
    It works, I can not deny it but the mobile internet is unstable, it always gives disconect and you cannot play decently and apart from that the laptor is not ours.

Here is a friend's solution. He tells me to buy another router and connect it to the main router, configure it and it will give me two different IPs. I asked him if this is legal and he said yes because you are configuring everything within the router page and you are not installing anything.

I would like to know your opinion _DizzyMask_

Note: All this answer I am sending it from the laptop with mobile internet, because in the desktop computers with local internet I cannot enter the KO page; to the game if you can enter but not to the page

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    And once again lazy NTT inseat of punishing hackers punish normal cuz it's easier