Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi,

I'll try to help you with a few answers.

You can assign numbers or letters to different keys of the Mouse or keyboard. Every time you make these keys work on their own, this is a macro and it is forbidden.

For illustration,

This is not prohibited if you assign the letter i to any key to open fast inventory. You can also assign numbers, such as 8 9 0, to the additional keys of the mouse.

I can give you another example,

When playing at the computer, there are 8 buttons of wolf skill and it is a key in the mouse'ta assignip, with that key you can press wolf. But if you set the duration, automatically continuously when you use that skill or any skill, your account will be punished.

The rules on this subject are very clear, the job automatically pour, this is the reason for the penalty to take action in this way, but for convenience of the keyboard 9 instead of any key in the mouse after assigning to press every time, does not pose a problem.

FYI

Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    Hi,

I'll try to help you with a few answers.

You can assign numbers or letters to different keys of the Mouse or keyboard. Every time you make these keys work on their own, this is a macro and it is forbidden.

For illustration,

This is not prohibited if you assign the letter i to any key to open fast inventory. You can also assign numbers, such as 8 9 0, to the additional keys of the mouse.

I can give you another example,

When playing at the computer, there are 8 buttons of wolf skill and it is a key in the mouse'ta assignip, with that key you can press wolf. But if you set the duration, automatically continuously when you use that skill or any skill, your account will be punished.

The rules on this subject are very clear, the job automatically pour, this is the reason for the penalty to take action in this way, but for convenience of the keyboard 9 instead of any key in the mouse after assigning to press every time, does not pose a problem.

FYI
    what happens if they set R key, rightclick or leftclick automatically is illegal? I see assasin every day using to farm, pk and archers 2 days ago I saw a warrior+9 hb set +9 killing integer slot evilwizard with genie + macro below or another program.
    Example _Whocares_ Account old players of this account used macro for 10 years + be this guys never was banned. I remember this account was sold with 20m+ national points.

I watched gms and moderators using this macro for play. If you check video of monster events this commands for summon is with macro. Event versus gm vs gm or event 1 vs 1 I watched a lot macro players there in front of the gms and stream twitch but nothing happens.

If so many people use this program they should remove the restriction and add an official one to the game maybe that's how younger people come to this old game. This is part of the culture of the game, and they can not do anything to change that. I do not recommend using macro if you practice for months, you can do the same if you are very good at playing but not all day, only a certain amount of time.

A reference of people cheating in the game ImAnarChisT server ares all +21mithrill raum windforce wb+10 moonlight+9, using macro or tbl you can check ranking, he doesn't care about the rules he will use programs until he quits playing.
    Last edited by ThuDoR; 06-29-2020 at 09:06 PM.

OMG FINALLY I LOVE YOU ! So in short rebinding key's is legal thats really good to hear thank you alot !