Nickname
    PurprHrt
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares

Post [GUIDE] How get your Genie up and running!

Hi y'all!

People have been asking me how to get their Genie up and going so I figured that instead of making my fingers bleed I would make a guide about it instead.

For people who don't want to read through everything, there's a YT vid on the bottom of the thread..

_START_

Step 1.

Make sure you have your 'Spirit of Genie' in your inventory!

Step 2.

In the top right corner (in-game) there's the 'Knight Genie',
    press the down arrow on that menu and then a window should open for you in the middle of the screen.

Step 3.

Go to your 'Attack' tab,
    Check 'Attack mode' to ON, you don't need the 'Recovery mode' checked ON but I have it anyway..
    Under 'Skills Register' you can add the attacks you wanna cast. To add attacks you open 'K' and you drag your attack from the spell book to the 'Attack' row.
    Set 'Use recovery skill at & (you & party)' to 0%. (This mode is for Priests, here you should add your healing spells as priest).
    'Attack range' should be set to 40M (since I'm a archer).
    'Range of activities' should be set to 0M. (This is for melee attacks, if you want your character to be able to target enemys within 30M you set it to 30M etc..)

Step 4.

Go to the 'Recovery' tab.
    Check 'HP Recovery' ON, add your HP pot from your inventory by drag and drop it in the little box and set the 'at % consume potion automaticly' metre to 40-50%.
    I don't use a pet but the 'Pet Recovery' does the same thing as the HP pot thing but it gives your pet food at a set percentage.
    Check the 'MP Recovery' ON, add your MP pot from your inventory by drag and drop it in the little box and set the 'at % consume potion automaticly' metre to 25-35%.

Step 5.

Go to the 'Support'.
    Check the 'Set the automatic use of 2nd skill' ON.
    Under 'Set skills to be applied' you add the spells you want to give to yourself and your party. (I have Strength of Wolf with Party unchecked, Swift with Party checked-in and Lupine Eyes with party unchecked).

Why I have the party box checked and unchecked is because Wolf gives the whole party the buff when I use it on myself so I don't have to target everyone in the party to give them Wolf. Swift is a individual spell so I have to target everyone in the party and give them Swift. Lupine works just as Wolf, one use and whole party gets the buff.

Step 6.

Go to 'Other' tab.
    This is personal settings, which suits your playing style best but since I have 3 screens I don't leave the computer very often so I keep my eyes on Knight Online from time to time so some things I take care of myself.

You are now done with the configuration!

YouTube vid.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQfRNkUk-8Q

Sincerely, PurprHrt.
    All i wanna do is smoke my herbs..

So we can't go further in lvling after lvl 10 if we do not have a genie spirit, correct? I did my first job change , but I can not cast any skills. So in reality KO is not really free to play. If Im incorrect please tell me. I love KO,but havent played in yrs

Quote Originally Posted by RLB1962 View Post
    So we can't go further in lvling after lvl 10 if we do not have a genie spirit, correct? I did my first job change , but I can not cast any skills. So in reality KO is not really free to play. If Im incorrect please tell me. I love KO,but havent played in yrs
    You can. You only must put your skills again on the skill bar once you did your 1st job change

Nickname
    PurprHrt
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RLB1962 View Post
    Ofc you can lvl without using genie after lvl 10. The genie is just a simple way to lvl quicker.

K.O is a free to play game, but every "f2p" game got some extra features which you get for free, they need the money from PUS to hire new employees so they could make that new class that will come out soon and other stuff.
    All i wanna do is smoke my herbs..

Thank you for the info guys!

Hi, im new. How can i get Geni? Where? How can imake?

Nickname
    :TactricitaN:
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    ForgottenAggression
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    Karus
    You buy the "Spirit of Genie" in the power up store. You can access the PUS by pressing the red P on the bottom left side of the KO window.
    IGN: :TactricitaN: LvL: 81 Assasin Clan: SomethingSpecial Server: Europa

Nickname
    WatchYourHP
    Class
    Warrior
    Clan
    BetterThanYou
    Server
    US->Xigenon
    Race
    El-Morad
    Can't beat them, Make it a feature ;D .

I love you NTTGame :P

You really do have your hand in every Pie NTT, But you don't seem to care about the quality of the Pie.
    Last edited by SamuelNZ1; 06-06-2013 at 04:38 AM.

I love filling out cheat reports.
    Stay out of RLB

Stop PM'ing me in RLB saying "No Party Noob" in Turkish,
    1. I realize you've seen my forum signature and don't want to party with me.
    2. Turn your hacks off and 1v1 me, ANY OF YOU.
    3. I'm not running around near you looking for party, I'm taking screenshots, And video, Of your NO-SKILL party hacking.

For skill usage you may check as an example ;

Where to place your HP and Mana pots ;

To rouge players whom wonders how to use wolf and swift skills;

Aeternum Vale

Class
    Rogue
    Server
    Athena
    Race
    El-Morad
    Be also be sure to: disable party and trade. I figured that if you're alone with your pet and people spam you with trade/party Genie stops and you might die. Happened to me so many times to actually count -.-