Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Titan
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sourdos View Post
    We had a server error yesterday. I must apologize for the inconvenience. The quickest way to resolve this is to refund your order and have you order again. I am currently refunding the money to your account. If you have any further concerns please feel free to let me know.

Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience,

Kathryn
    Nttgame.trustwho.com

i think that if you ask for a refund on knightonline your account will be blocked but i am not 100% sure ,can someone confirm it?

thank you
    No ban will happen since you never received NPoints. So there is no reason for them to ban you.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by meeoshh View Post
    No ban will happen since you never received NPoints. So there is no reason for them to ban you.
    i would not be so sure, if he didint recive Npoints that dosent mean ntt didint recive a cash for transaction.

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by REGISS_ View Post
    i would not be so sure, if he didint recive Npoints that dosent mean ntt didint recive a cash for transaction.
    i am sure that ntt already received the Money from my paypal as i checked and it sais status complete,So i really dont know if we have to wait until NTT solve the issue or ask for a refund and get blocked in the end

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    i am sure that ntt already received the Money from my paypal as i checked and it sais status complete,So i really dont know if we have to wait until NTT solve the issue or ask for a refund and get blocked in the end
    better wait for the help

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    Karus
    i just received an email from trustwho saying
    The codes go directly to your game account, you will need to contact the game as I have no authorization in the game. I only process their game codes.

Let me knoe if I can be of any more assistance to you.

Ronda

so what should we do now lol

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Titan
    Race
    El-Morad
    i just received an email from trustwho saying
    The codes go directly to your game account, you will need to contact the game as I have no authorization in the game. I only process their game codes.

Let me knoe if I can be of any more assistance to you.

Ronda

so what should we do now lol
    Reply back, Asking here why you never recieved a email saying your order was approved. Tell her your orders are still waiting approval.

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by meeoshh View Post
    Reply back, Asking here why you never recieved a email saying your order was approved. Tell her your orders are still waiting approval.
    its been approved instant ,when ever i buy KC with paypal its get approved instant all the times,and i also asked them why i have not receive the N points when the order its already approved and their answer was
    Yes as far as I can see, our system has delivered the code to your game account. As you probably orderd through them to us. You will need to contact their customer service representative and have them credit your account.
    Last edited by Sourdos; 11-17-2013 at 03:22 PM.

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    Karus
    latest conversation i will Copy and past

my question
    someone on the forum said that but i dont know if this one will get us in trouble on the game please see below
    > I emailed them at the support. 5 minutes later I get a reply
    >
    > Fastest way to solve is. Email them from the email linked with your order.
    >
    >
    > [email protected]
    > We had a server error yesterday. I must apologize for the inconvenience. The quickest way to resolve this is to refund your order and have you order again. I am currently refunding the money to your account. If you have any further concerns please feel free to let me know.
    >
    > Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience,
    >
    > Kathryn
    > Nttgame.trustwho.com
    and the answer
    That was someone on my end not the game directly. You will need to contact the directly as we are only the processsing people for the, m

Their contact info in on their web site.

so what happens now

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Titan
    Race
    El-Morad
    latest conversation i will Copy and past

my question
    someone on the forum said that but i dont know if this one will get us in trouble on the game please see below
    > I emailed them at the support. 5 minutes later I get a reply
    >
    > Fastest way to solve is. Email them from the email linked with your order.
    >
    >
    > [email protected]
    > We had a server error yesterday. I must apologize for the inconvenience. The quickest way to resolve this is to refund your order and have you order again. I am currently refunding the money to your account. If you have any further concerns please feel free to let me know.
    >
    > Again, I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience,
    >
    > Kathryn
    > Nttgame.trustwho.com
    and the answer
    That was someone on my end not the game directly. You will need to contact the directly as we are only the processsing people for the, m

Their contact info in on their web site.

so what happens now
    If they don't help. Then you must rely on NTTGame :S

Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Destan
    Race
    Karus
    I think that a gm or someone must give us an answer because we all need the N points to buy either genie or what ever we want,