Second time i try otp and it doesn't work still!

Jesus wtf is this, honestly this is my 2nd time to try it make it work and it just doesn't.
    The OTP application on my computer is bugging and giving this error, when I put my authcode and password in it.

Can anybody help me?
    I just spent my Npoints to it and I can't even log in to game now and my exp premium is running there.

Also sometimes when I put code differently there, the whole program just crashes.

Can't you even get that working?
    It's like more buggy application than KO itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattys0 View Post
    Jesus wtf is this, honestly this is my 2nd time to try it make it work and it just doesn't.
    The OTP application on my computer is bugging and giving this error, when I put my authcode and password in it.

Can anybody help me?
    I just spent my Npoints to it and I can't even log in to game now and my exp premium is running there.

Also sometimes when I put code differently there, the whole program just crashes.
    Have you completed SMS registration ?
    Aeternum Vale

I've done everything right, the program just crashes when I put right codes into it.

Also I don't have smart phone, so I can't download that crap to my mobile neither...

I would just let hackers to hack my shit, since I can't get that thing work right.
    It's way too bugged application.
    It's still crashing.

It's 2nd time, I thought they would have fixed that problem in a month, but of course not.
    First I used free 2months and now I ordered it and still doesn't work.

When I put corrents infos on it, it stays there for 5 sec and the program crashes after that and closes itself.
    Last edited by Mattys0; 11-15-2013 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattys0 View Post
    I would just let hackers to hack my shit, since I can't get that thing work right.
    It's way too bugged application.
    It's still crashing.
    Please calm down.

I ve been using ICS/OPT since the beginning without any problem.

First of all, have you watched the short movies in this page. I mean, we should check if there was something wrong.

http://otp.nttgame.com/
    Aeternum Vale

You don't understand the problem, the problem is the program.
    How it's coded and shit, it's not about nooby things like "I don't know how to use it".

The program is coded somehow wrongly, so it crash itself when I put right code into it.
    or it might be as well that my account is bugged somehow, I don't know.

The problem is not on my side anyways, I can't do anything to help myself enymore.

Nickname
    Tomp4
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SwedishHouseMafia
    Server
    US->Titan
    Race
    Karus
    A friend of mine got the same problem, when he enters the code the whole application crashed (PC version).
    I myself use the App on my andorid and it's working perfect.

Something IS WRONG with the PC-version! Fix it!

The pc-version of OTP ain't working and I don't have expensive phone, so I can't use the phone version neither.
    Fix it please!

I've sended about it 3 support ticket already in 2 months.