Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    I think this is a real bad situation here with all these false blocked accounts for a bug that may be there....The main reason I'm writing this is so fellow players be aware of a 3 strike rule that was put into place a few years ago....The rule is that if you have had your account blocked/banned three times your permanently blocked forever....This is so not fair to players that are receiving false blockage on their accounts.....and it could be considered one strike towards your account.....I hope in the end, that they will take notice of this bug and wipe clean the error blockage on your accounts so that you do not received your first strike against your account.
    It's no right to make a random ban like this. I see so many hackers in the game and they never get banned. But the ban goes to random legal users. This is so silly to talk about.

Banned
    https://i.ibb.co/X4D0xZJ/asdasda.jpg

wow. how can they caught me while i not really play this account lately. Because of dc and lag issue. after 1 month of leaving, when i try to log again, they said i use TPT ? how silly is NTT staff really in doing their job?

Question

Hi Guys.

yesterday 05/06/2020, I was leveling like normal but today i logged and somebody was stolen my ítems and my Npoint, I dont know how cheaters can log if i dident share password and id with anybody, I don't have much but i am trying to send a ticked but in the last parte to send it i allways got an error, i am cleaning the cache and trying with diferents explore but it dont work. what can i do?
    Last edited by XxPUGxX; 06-07-2020 at 03:49 AM.