Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)

Exclamation Accesse to SIRIUS is unavailable for your account...

Hi! i can't login into the new servers. i want to play in Sirius and i already complete all registrations and verifications. I done the registration with my phone number for the new servers:

New server registration Information
    Account : Brocan069
    Accounts with phone numbers registered outside of Turkey (+90) will need to be manually verified by a GM. This process may take up to 1 day and possibly delay game access.

now its over 24h and still cant login... please help dear GM's... thanks

Hi,

Even if your account is confirmed, character opening has been suspended for a while due to the intensity on the Sirius server. After specifying this topic, the account is manually approved after approval reviews are made.

For your information

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Why am I not being made aware of this situation beforehand? What exactly they want to approve? We dont want to create a bankaccount we want to play a game.. i bought 3200Npoints for a fresh EXP Premium but im still waiting for a GM who have to click a few times to activate my account for the "new" servers. That is a very very bad service. sorry but true.

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    There is a new Patch since the reset at this morning. i can join to the VEGA server but still cant login to SIRIUS! Why??? what is the problem?? that makes me very angry. im waiting 3 days now for playing your game and pay money for that. unbelievable!

Quote Originally Posted by autreBro View Post
    There is a new Patch since the reset at this morning. i can join to the VEGA server but still cant login to SIRIUS! Why??? what is the problem?? that makes me very angry. im waiting 3 days now for playing your game and pay money for that. unbelievable!
    As I mentioned above, since April 14, the Sirius server was very busy, new entries to the server were closed.

It is unclear when it will open at this time, and we will certainly share it with you in the event of any development.