Registration for new servers

Hello, I would like to ask for help with my account while trying to register for new server. I have bought 400 NPoints just to register my phone in one of security tokens but I am unable to register my phone number from Poland (+48). Can you please tell me how to request for individual checking of account setup? After few attempts I can already see message "this number is registered on another device" and on the webpage of Knight Online it says "your number is not registered", now I have a problem and still can't login to new servers. My account is linked with my email. Can someone help me?

I am not able to login to new servers, because on Android/iPhone app I cannot register my phone number.
    I have raised a ticket in support but I don't know if it will help.
    This app gives me "cannot encode JSON..." or "Timeout request" or some other errors.
    It happens on both android and iphone app. I used two different phones to check it.
    And because I can't register it, on Knight Online main webpage I can't process with registering NEW SERVER REGISTRATION
    because my phone number is "Your contact no is not verified."

I don't know what to do to fix this problem.

hi,
    i am facing the same problem too. in my iphone when i am trying to register it saying "unable to encode JSON.." when i am trying in another device it showing already registered in another device.on top of that we have to wait 1 day for approval from GM in order to play.
    please help us to solve this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc_pVEQwuCr View Post
    I am not able to login to new servers, because on Android/iPhone app I cannot register my phone number.
    I have raised a ticket in support but I don't know if it will help.
    This app gives me "cannot encode JSON..." or "Timeout request" or some other errors.
    It happens on both android and iphone app. I used two different phones to check it.
    And because I can't register it, on Knight Online main webpage I can't process with registering NEW SERVER REGISTRATION
    because my phone number is "Your contact no is not verified."

I don't know what to do to fix this problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueNation View Post
    hi,
    i am facing the same problem too. in my iphone when i am trying to register it saying "unable to encode JSON.." when i am trying in another device it showing already registered in another device.on top of that we have to wait 1 day for approval from GM in order to play.
    please help us to solve this issue.

If you have sent tickets to the support team, please wait for the response.

selam ben power up store hatası için yazmıştım ya hata ntt game yada google oldugunu düşünüyorum yaptıgım halla'de oyuna giriş yaptıgımda power up store logın falled hatası karşılaşıyorum bide eski email point 3 vadrdı ona giriş yapamıyorum arz ederim