Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country code +31 The Netherlands not available

Hi,

I play from the Netherlands, I played Knight online in 2010 and I have returned after 10 years. I made an account and leveled up, but cant use the market because I have to verify my account. I went on to verify my account, but I couldnt SMS-verify..

Country code +31 The Netherlands is not available so I cant verify my account, Could you guys put The Netherlands in the country codes for Knight online and ICS so I could secure my account and play Knight Online properly. Thank you.

Pog
    Last edited by Pog_dLUshPgf; 04-19-2020 at 11:12 PM.

I have the same issue. I dont have the Netherlands option in the SMS verification field.

Same here also play from holland but they its not a save country but when i see list most country they dont have electric but even i cant make ticket or reset my otp hope they fix it soon and fast because this is very stupide

Hi,

Please send tickets to the support team for this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by cyton View Post
    Same here also play from holland but they say its not a save country but when i see list most country they dont have electric but even i cant make ticket or reset my otp hope they fix it soon and fast because this is very stupide
    if u see the country's also belgium cant log in

i am sorry i cant because when i try use capta it keep say wrong capta en have only 5 attemps

Quote Originally Posted by cyton View Post
    i am sorry i cant because when i try use capta it keep say wrong capta en have only 5 attemps
    Iknow right bro I couldnt seem to find Belgium either, I made a ticket, hope they fix it soon.

i send ticket for you they say;

"For security reasons we have removed some country OTP ICS list. This list include Netherland and Belgium. we are sorry this telephone numbers cant use OTP service. Users need to say another country's telephone number ""

Shortly for Netherland and Belgium users need careful use account. Not share account information and not get computer virus for security use account because this moment or maybe forever they cant use OTP.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Super View Post
    i send ticket for you they say;

"For security reasons we have removed some country OTP ICS list. This list include Netherland and Belgium. we are sorry this telephone numbers cant use OTP service. Users need to say another country's telephone number ""

Shortly for Netherland and Belgium users need careful use account. Not share account information and not get computer virus for security use account because this moment or maybe forever they cant use OTP.

Thats ridicilous

So bassicly we cant play save this game if we get hacked we dont get any restorraton beacuse we dont use otp and when i see list of country code's i see alot country that are not safer then holland and belgium but they still in.
    If i also see the last years where the hacks come from all know wich i mean they still are here .
    So my question stil is can i ask friend from other country if he can make otp for me on his/her number from for example turkye?
    Pls let me know

last sentence say also this. ""users need say another country telephone number""

mean u can do otp in turkey number. if u have friend he can say to you otp id and auth code with mail or ingame.