Red face Server Activation Problems

Hello everyone,

I am sorry for again opening a forum topic but it is a different topic so I wanted to open Here is my problem:

- 2 days ago I tried to activate my account for servers, everything went perfectly ( in 24 hours my activation opened to Vega Altar )

However other than Vega and Altar servers, I can't enter to Sirius server...

If anyone has also same problem , please write under this content so we can discuss

Also if you are high level forum moderators or administrators you are more than welcome

Have a great night all

I think I am the only person who has this problem, it is my 4th day of waiting But still waiting with patiently
    * If anyone can help , please do not hesitate to write here

Hello all ,

I am waiting to enter to Sirius server for 1 week exactly... No one has this problem like that? My friends are already levelling up but I can't enter to server from Czech Republic ... But Vega and Altar servers are working ...
    Please help if you know solution ..

Hello,
    I do not know why it is not possible but we decided to join to another server because my friends wanted to play and I was sad that they couldnt level up more because of me .. So I do not know when will the access open, but you don't need to open because we will play at some other servers.
    Have a nice day all

Hi,

Due to server capacity:

Premium or non-premium accounts created after 04: 00 on April 14 will not be able to log into the Sirius server.

Accounts created before 04:00 on April 14 and without Première will not be able to log into the Sirius server.