Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MoNday_12 View Post
    it looks like a firewall rule - if the server starts to slow down, disconnect IP that are not from......
    wow now it makes sense . and of course there no answer yet .

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    What i find so weird and strange is that for 5 weeks now the server has been unstable,First the said ddos attack and then silence. Do you tech need some help figuring out what the problem is,cause im pretty sure theres some hardcore ppl out there in the world that would love to help? and isnt funny how every war day the server starts dcing ppl like 1 hour before it starts? 5 or 6 weeks now.......It has to be a BIG PROBLEM ! since they havent fixed it yet!

Situation is not improving, in fact its getting worse with disconnects in game. Joining any events like JR, BDW, Lost Temple, lunar war is a total waste as you get dcd a few minutes in. worst of all was wanting to xp with the 200% and 100% events and lasting for all of 10 minutes or dying after you got dcd. Today i cant even log into game at all and after 2 hours of trying have seriously given up. Failed logging into server!

Even the forum and webpage have been unreachable for me with errors. Today is the first time ive been able to even access the forum!

It wouldn't be so bad if it was a level playing field, but non turkish players are going backward, wasting their premium, their PUS items, etc while turkish players are moving ahead in leaps and bounds. We have literlly lost over a months worth of game play at a time when most of us are stuck at home and had plenty of spare time to play.

Seriously this is pathetic. I can understand it taking one or two weeks at the most to fix this problem but 6 weeks?????? What are your technicians doing????

Well problem solved is the revenge of the Turks against the world hahahaah!

We already know who are parthetic in doing everything possible to outdo the Turkish players, they are obviously surely not capable of doing a clean competition where the true skill of the individual is put into practice, so the only thing left is to play dirty

Quote Originally Posted by R3tribution View Post
    Situation is not improving, in fact its getting worse with disconnects in game. Joining any events like JR, BDW, Lost Temple, lunar war is a total waste as you get dcd a few minutes in. worst of all was wanting to xp with the 200% and 100% events and lasting for all of 10 minutes or dying after you got dcd. Today i cant even log into game at all and after 2 hours of trying have seriously given up. Failed logging into server!

Even the forum and webpage have been unreachable for me with errors. Today is the first time ive been able to even access the forum!

It wouldn't be so bad if it was a level playing field, but non turkish players are going backward, wasting their premium, their PUS items, etc while turkish players are moving ahead in leaps and bounds. We have literlly lost over a months worth of game play at a time when most of us are stuck at home and had plenty of spare time to play.

Seriously this is pathetic. I can understand it taking one or two weeks at the most to fix this problem but 6 weeks?????? What are your technicians doing????
    I cannot agree more .

+1 player from Sydney Australia.

I have switch prem running at the moment,
    the dc issue isn't that bad during day time but started from evening the dc situation get worse,
    the at evening I might still be able to log in for like several attempt before I could get into the game and after awhile it dc me,
    then at night I hardly can even log in at all, it takes hours to log in and has 0 success, it has been few days i can't play at night,
    and now is Sunday noon time, i have been trying to log into the game since 9am, and I haven't been able to log in once.

my premium just run off like that...T_T
    and yea, when I tried to do some quest, I dc and come back died(lvl83) twice in a row and I stopped.
    funny thing is... I immediately town once I noticed the delay kicks in, I saw my screen successfully towned, and after 2-3 seconds,
    the server teleport me back to the mob and I saw myself receiving attack and cast pot no effect there lmao.....

Suggestion:
    Perhaps for those players who from overseas and have premium in progress,
    keep the premium running without deducting the duration until the server is truly fixed for foreign players?

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Just fix the god damn server!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by R3tribution View Post

+infinite...

we are all having the same problems and no one is willing to fix it because nttgame is being cheap lol