Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad

Server is not fixed!

Hi all.

So ive been told by so many turkish players that the server has been fixed!!!!(FOR THEM) wich is great but not for the rest of us

Im still having problems with staying online more then 5 min and many of my clannies and friends has the same problem!

Is there something we need to do??? to be able to stay online

How are we gonna be able to play and use all these gifts we have gotten ingame before they expires when we are beeing dced every 5th min?
    my clannies that are from the usa are not able to even log on here and post on this forum
    Last edited by Healer4life; 04-16-2020 at 08:48 PM.

Hi,

The technical teams continue to work unabated for this problem. We hope it will be resolved soon.

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    wich problem are they working on?? The dcing all the time on the server or the part where ppl from Usa cant write on forum?

Quote Originally Posted by Healer4life View Post
    wich problem are they working on?? The dcing all the time on the server or the part where ppl from Usa cant write on forum?
    As NTT Game, we have taken the player capacities of our servers as high as possible. But we observe that some of our players are DC as a result of excessive intensity and general connection fluctuations across the country. The necessary controls are provided for these problems that occur from time to time and affect a minority of them.

In addition, unabated efforts are continuing for their entry abroad.

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    So im not sure how to really understand your message.

Are you saying that the rest of us players that are not from turkey dont matter????
    or that you are still working on figuring out what the problem is...

I have played this game for over 12 years and it has had many problems before, but Never as bad as it is atm.
    I am not just speaking for myself but on behalf of all my clannies and friends that are from usa and other countrys

Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    As NTT Game, we have taken the player capacities of our servers as high as possible. But we observe that some of our players are DC as a result of excessive intensity and general connection fluctuations across the country. The necessary controls are provided for these problems that occur from time to time and affect a minority of them.

In addition, unabated efforts are continuing for their entry abroad.
    This is an important trust!
    Why aren't we informed about any problems?

I would like to remind you that this game is global and we are also players, you only have a preference for the Turks. I would expect Game Masters more information and sensitivity.

Additionally, I want to say that the gifts for us.. llike Premium, and a lot of free PUS stuffs for 7 days didn't satisfy me, coz I used all the things but what now if I can't play and it expires?

Sadly, "we foreigners" have no value.

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    I hear you Elijah. All this is giving people more and more questions and lesser Trust! for the hole system..
    It is frustrating for everyone!

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    So war is going right now as i am writing this and in 30 min we have had 8 DCES........ Is it to hard for ntt technical team
    to find out what the problem is?????

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Healer4life View Post
    So war is going right now as i am writing this and in 30 min we have had 8 DCES........ Is it to hard for ntt technical team
    to find out what the problem is?????
    They didn't fixed this for 2 weeks already.You shouldn't expect from them anything in a short time

It seems every Ntt team works the same way,I mean don't work at all.

Fact is you didn't fixed anythning even more this is getting worse day by day.

I wasn't able to use website fo a few days.

The question is why are you doing some events and some free gits to apologize.It's sensless if you didn't fixed it yet.Who cares about 7 day pathos packages if in this period of time he will get dced 100000000 times.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    Wow Wow Wow......I finally after a month I managed to get on the forums......Many players outside of the Turkish Country are having many disconnection seizures......I would get disconnected at least 12 times inside of 30 minutes.....I also lost exp a few times and cannot understand why, when I was not near any mobs in cz...Many players like myself included have lost over a month's premium due to these disconnections.....Whenever trying to get on the forums, your page or url link has an error stating that you have a Host Error......I can understand that you were having DDOS Attacks.....My question to you is why did you NOT have any DDOS protection in place?.....I could not even enjoy your exp events.....seemed fruitless, get disconnected right away before I can even get started.

I just hope that a remedy is in the works to get this issue fixed.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia