Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Race
    El-Morad
    I Have Spent 250$ USD in the past 20 days of NTCash.. It's Unreal the amount of DC's i get here in canada. i cant even merchant for more then 10 min at a time before i get DC'ed (but yet i see HUNDREDS of lvl 35's) merchant and never DC. Are those lvl 35's PREM users???? taking up slots/bandwith??.. NTT NEEDS to understand that from a PAYING customer it's VERY frustrating seeing servers up and you cant play on them, but yet the free users can.

As a side note..
    Maybe a time limit should be implemented for NON-PREM users IN MERCHANT.. something reasonable (6-8 Hours) before DC. Once PREM is applied the time limit is removed. (Only on HEAVY Loaded server) Sirius for example.
    Last edited by verik; 04-14-2020 at 03:06 PM. Reason: Added Content

nobody care bro . trust me . they saying we are working on it but it is been already 35 days
    are you kidding me or what . you can not fix this in 35 days ? wow

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by VITOOOOOOOO View Post
    nobody care bro . trust me . they saying we are working on it but it is been already 35 days
    are you kidding me or what . you can not fix this in 35 days ? wow
    They needeed like 4 years to "give back" my old hacked account (only when I told them what to do) so yea.I hope we don't need to wait that long :P

Guys its pointless coming here and writing anything o complaining about any problems one thing you lot need to realize is THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US.!
    They only care about the turkish community because that is where 95% of there income comes from they will tell you they are working on it but then they will relax sit back and laugh at us when we are here crying about the game problems.
    This is RIDICULOUS and i have never seen a knight online game as bad as it is today.

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    Its not pointless...

Ntt is Global and SHOULD take care of all there customers!!! People are paying for a service!!!What also bothers People is that THERE IS NO updating on news on whats going on? Only that we are working on it?
    Last edited by Healer4life; 04-15-2020 at 09:36 PM.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    I will say this way maybe because it's true.The point is playier is player no matter where he is living.

If they were able to fix this immediately for turks,than they're able to fix this immediately for other anyway.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Hi Guys i am a turkish player who tries to play this game in USA. i decided to start this game before 30 days ago after 15 maybe more years.
    I bought platinium premium plus 2500kc . unfortunately since the day i start i couldn't play this game like 2 hours in row . I got dc in every 1 hour sometimes even worse every 15 or 20 mins. Of course i am not talking about events i couldn't attend any event since i start. If i so lucky to attend event i know i will get dc after 1 black gem and this never went wrong. You are giving us gifts like you are laughing our face. You guys banned me from discord while i was trying to get any answer for my questions. I know you will ban me from here but at least say something . Give us some information about what are you trying to solve daily. I really like to enjoy playing this game but so far its getting so annoying and pushing me away. I know there are over then 50 people who have this problem and no body deserve a service like that. Hope you guys hear us and give us informations.
    Thank you and have fun fellas if its possible .

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    I agree OGMessiz. Any kind of info would be nice to get and not just the standard one( We are working on it )

I am on Switch Premium which i can't use exp flash(on 83/6) while exp prem is selected, what a waste for so many days already.
    where other account doesn't have prem is using exp flash(on 83/0) hahahahahahah.

I am glad that I have little disconnection during day time on eslant exp party, thank god.

Unfortunately when comes to evening time onward until next morming, I suffer massive disconnections.
    once dc it takes like 15-30mins to log in,
    it went through these freezing situations,
    - "login failure" on launcher,
    - or even if u can get through it, no notification windows pops, it stuck on the menu screen,
    - no character show up if u managed to get through OTP
    - immediate disconnection once the game screen load up.

but still ok, because it stuck for like 15-30mins for relog, and you able to stay in game for erm.. maybe 5-10mins and dc again?

and things started get worse when up to like 9pm(+11gmt),
    you should thank god if u can stay ingame for more than 1min.
    and once dc. it takes hours go to through above scenario to log in,
    which I claim 0 success rate of log into the game.

I purposely use 3 different internet connections on different pcs/dummy accounts for experiment,
    when one account dc, all other accounts on different connections disconnect altogether,
    weird huh?

here comes another kind of experiment to try out the connection status, and I have finding below.
    PC1, using internet 1
    PC2, using internet 2 with no VPN
    PC3, using internet 2 with with VPN and server is Turkish.
    when massive disconnection happened, PC1 and PC2 disconnect at the same time but PC3 still running in game like a pro...

seriously? something odd is happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by Intrudertest View Post
    when massive disconnection happened, PC1 and PC2 disconnect at the same time but PC3 still running in game like a pro...

seriously? something odd is happening here.
    it looks like a firewall rule - if the server starts to slow down, disconnect IP that are not from......