Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Race
    El-Morad
    Same here.. 10060 error since yesterday playing from Canada.

Angry login failed

since the corona in this world poeple have so much time to play. me how ever stil work every day. and after long shifts i come home and want to play the game. eeeeeh wrong i have been trying to log the game for 3 weeks. i am not a rich guy with prem etc. so when i get the chance to be able to log in i have to shut down the pc becous i have to go to sleep. all i got is a set of pathos gloves that i couldent use for 3 weeks. who is gona pay them back? i am so sick and tired to even try to log the damn game. al i want is spend my verry limeted free time i got to the game and even that i cant. i hope they fix this shit !!!!!!!!!!!

France ++++++++1

Nickname
    romanıan
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    JollyRoger
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    i have the same problem IN romanıa...and last 24 h failed login server 10060 :S:SS:

+++++++++1 I agree with you +++111

Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    Hello,

We are aware that our players who are connected from abroad are having problems. We are still working to resolve it.
    your so full of it ! You already fixed it.. Turks can log, English speakers cant.. Turks mind "FIXED"

Nickname
    DaCorruptor
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    Soldiers
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Seems like they only care about Turks. 0 information given to us ( English community ) nor a fix. It's been over a month this goes on. We pay you, We tolerate you're only giving notices on Turkish and you litteraly don't care to make us able to login. Not even 1 answer given about this "10060" code people get for 2 days now. Do something ASAP or you gonna lose many players with this crap.We're all frustated! Cheers