Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    This is totally ridiculous.....I live in Canada.....I cannot seemed to stay online not even a minute and get disconnected......Get dcd right after clicking on launcher.....and when I do manage to get pass to where I insert my ID and PW.....I get a 10061 error.......Some of the time when you start launcher, you seemed not to have any internet connectivity at all.....and it just sits/hangs there waiting to confirm the connection....Then top it all off....I have to constantly fight with the OTP......OTP I would have to inserted the generated code several times in a minute in order for it to be accepted.....and the numbers can be plain and simple like for example 010001 and still says the code is incorrect....and FFS do not tell me it is my firewall that is preventing me from playing.....I have been with same internet company for over 18 years, and NEVER had an issue before.....I have been playing KO since 2003....I also do NOT have any issues with my anti - virus....I like many other players have lost over a month's premium because of these issues.

Also when trying to access the forums, I get a hosting error from your end...a 520 error.

I hope that you guys soon find a resolution for this.....Or you'll end up losing many many players.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 04-16-2020 at 05:13 PM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

They dont want us... Sell everything and find a new game to play sadly

Quote Originally Posted by SkCLucky View Post
    Hello,

We are aware that our players who are connected from abroad are having problems. We are still working to resolve it.
    Working on getting rid of us or the DC Problem???

Asking for a friend

+1 player from Sydney Australia.

I have switch prem running at the moment,
    the dc issue isn't that bad during day time but started from evening the dc situation get worse,
    the at evening I might still be able to log in for like several attempt before I could get into the game and after awhile it dc me,
    then at night I hardly can even log in at all, it takes hours to log in and has 0 success, it has been few days i can't play at night,
    and now is Sunday noon time, i have been trying to log into the game since 9am, and I haven't been able to log in once.

my premium just run off like that...T_T
    and yea, when I tried to do some quest, I dc and come back died(lvl83) twice in a row and I stopped.
    funny thing is... I immediately town once I noticed the delay kicks in, I saw my screen successfully towned, and after 2-3 seconds,
    the server teleport me back to the mob and I saw myself receiving attack and cast pot no effect there lmao.....

+1 player from Sydney Australia.

I have switch prem running at the moment,
    the dc issue isn't that bad during day time but started from evening the dc situation get worse,
    the at evening I might still be able to log in for like several attempt before I could get into the game and after awhile it dc me,
    then at night I hardly can even log in at all, it takes hours to log in and has 0 success, it has been few days i can't play at night,
    and now is Sunday noon time, i have been trying to log into the game since 9am, and I haven't been able to log in once.

my premium just run off like that...T_T
    and yea, when I tried to do some quest, I dc and come back died(lvl83) twice in a row and I stopped.
    funny thing is... I immediately town once I noticed the delay kicks in, I saw my screen successfully towned, and after 2-3 seconds,
    the server teleport me back to the mob and I saw myself receiving attack and cast pot no effect there lmao.....

I am trying to connect from USA . It’s been like 30 days i have this connection problem and it got worse day by day. We started together with my friends at perfect time in quarantine time after a looong break of ko. After those problems my friend quit playing ko and i was upset them cause I thought knight should have improved itself after 10 or 12 years. Unfortunately today I realized my friends were right i and that’s the saddest thing but it coasted me 30 days 30 wasteful days what i did i lost my premiums my cashes gone and after 30 days i just collected couple weapon breakers i was lucky enough to finish draki without dc and 3 or 5 black gem when i was in top in my party again i was lucky enough to see 1st room . So this game will never work without problems. Always but always there was so many problems and each year will add more for sure. Good luck to the people who really want to like playing this game without doing any side business with game i hope you guys best

Bende pes ediyorum artik yeter aldiğimiz preminyumlar bosa gitti hediye swich preminyumda bosa gidiyor eski oyuncular olarak tekrar oynamaya karar verdik ve boyle bir sorunla karsilasiyoruz isden geliyoruz oyundan dahada soğutuyorsunuz

I had the same problem. I got dc in every 30 min but since yesterday i can not log in at all. it is always say failed to logging into the server (10060).
    i am playin from England

good morning two days ago I can not enter error 10060 any solutions?. thanks

Luis - Argentina
    Last edited by dra_py7jUnvx; 04-19-2020 at 03:07 PM.

hi, i bought dc premium because i wanted to play, but i get DC all this month
    when a farm or when I have a merchant, or even more interestingly, it is impossible to enter the game so I ask what's going on? because all this premium time I just get angry, I can't do anything, even writing a Ticket from the Netherlands was impossible, so frankly speaking it's a shame to spend money on this game.