Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    This is totally ridiculous.....I live in Canada.....I cannot seemed to stay online not even a minute and get disconnected......Get dcd right after clicking on launcher.....and when I do manage to get pass to where I insert my ID and PW.....I get a 10061 error.......Some of the time when you start launcher, you seemed not to have any internet connectivity at all.....and it just sits/hangs there waiting to confirm the connection....Then top it all off....I have to constantly fight with the OTP......OTP I would have to inserted the generated code several times in a minute in order for it to be accepted.....and the numbers can be plain and simple like for example 010001 and still says the code is incorrect....and FFS do not tell me it is my firewall that is preventing me from playing.....I have been with same internet company for over 18 years, and NEVER had an issue before.....I have been playing KO since 2003....I also do NOT have any issues with my anti - virus....I like many other players have lost over a month's premium because of these issues.

Also when trying to access the forums, I get a hosting error from your end...a 520 error.

I hope that you guys soon find a resolution for this.....Or you'll end up losing many many players.
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 04-16-2020 at 04:13 PM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia