Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dc problem

Question Dc problem

Dear knight online team

I play knight online from dubai.
    when turkish people was having problems about dc and lag i didnt have it that time at all
    but now when i asked my turkish friends about problems. they said its all fixed.
    so now who is playing from differnt countries has a problem regarding dc and lag

Than there is no any announcement made regarding this.

Plase we need your support asap because our premiums and pus items getting expired without using them...

Well I think everyone is having the same issue, I play from Peru with a bunch of friends but at this time is impossible to play, long queue to get in the server and if we manage to get in we get dc in 10-15 min. I'm not the only one here. I thought this was fixed, and you were suppose to "compensate" our loss of prem and cospre items such as minerva or pathos gloves, etc. I'm really annoyed because we get no support or whatsoever.

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    It is not a problem someone just attacking to game when he wake up in turkish time
    it is always start morning in turkish time at it goes untill jr time

and it is happeninig last 20 days
    are you guys serious ?
    Why we are playing this game still ? For what ? Nobody care ? Nobody fix
    thank you nnt game
    thank you gm team
    thank you mgame

I've had a merch for the last 10 hours - now i have DC in 10-15 min.....

Quote Originally Posted by _Dodi View Post
    I've had a merch for the last 10 hours - now i have DC in 10-15 min.....
    Whos care us bro, turks now playing with out any problem but we have dc every 10 min. I been 10times in JR Dungeon, and got DC, I died a lot of time in exp and farm slots.
    Everyone talks about this gifts for DDOS problems etc... Turks now playing but our premiums we still can not use.

We just pay for nothing, omg its 2020 and this game have still problems. GMs doesnt care, boss from korea looking just for money, Really DC system is bad, no delay or reconnecting like in other games, one lag = automaticly Disconnect.
    Graphics unchanged
    Cheaters
    Resellers with 10computers in moradon also farmers with 10 computer and that all they doing for money, and then selling in turkish websites
    Lags
    Bugs
    This game is FREE TO PLAY from 2004 ? Hahaha no no, PAY TO WIN !!! This game is just about money not players

at the moment I'm not getting DC - just lag and game crash

I have the same problem in germany whith login and disconect we lose money real moneythis is not fun anymore if u wanna block the acces of other ppl to game say this that is not possible
    Last edited by patrik123; 04-19-2020 at 06:02 PM.

I play from Poland and I have the same problem as all players, reading posts I see that players from Turkey do not have such problems and our premium and time items will soon disappear. this is a joke .... if you want to block players from outside of turkey then I would like to get back the money put in premium and other items from pusa

Mr good morning

I would like to report that 3 days ago in Latin America it does not have its KnightOnline services, we are losing Oreads, Valkiria, Premium, Pathos and we die every time we want to do exp. Please ask them to solve it as soon as possible because we are at a loss. I also ask you to make up the days that we are wasting. Both in items and in exp.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast