An open letter to NTTGame STAFF.

Hello everyone,

I really do understand and admire your hard work done for this server, but let's face the music.

I have no idea what kind of compromising is happening, it's either us english people playing or the turkish people playing.
    I am really bored, tired, exhausted of having to control my genie every 5 minutes to see if I die or DC. It's a roulette, 50/50.

To make the final bill - my account at this very moment has SWITCHING PREMIUM, Gryphon set, 2x Magic Bag, 2x Pathos Glove and I have bought tons of genie, genie hammers and premium pots - this month cca 250 EUR invested in PUS.

Please, turn the server completely down for 1 week or 1 month if you need to, take your time to make everything right and compensate players, but please don't make us watch our genies every 5 MINUTES.

It is really horrible and these compensations you give us are nice, but useless, because I dced before I could exchange the emblem.

I don't care about compensations to be absolutely fair, I just want to play the game.

Sincerely on behalf of everyone,

Atomek

Nickname
    H4l // Healer// Ejay
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    SonsOfHeroes
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    I totally agree with you on that one!!!! Take the server down and dont bring it up until problems have been fixed!

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Nobody care bro you can not see they can not fix this sh1t in 30 days
    we are paying for garbage