Angry Start does not come

I am playing Knight Online from Spain and I don't have a start on the game as of today 3/31/2020. All my friends in Turkey are able to play but I can't. I don't know what the problem is but I need a solution. For the last almost three weeks I wasn't able to play the game properly. I purchased wings, premiums, valkyries, vip storage key, tattos, nereids and etc. and right now I can't even play the game. This is a shame and I want a solution and compensation as soon as possible. I will be waiting for your kind response. thank you.

Best regards,

Banned
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    same here my dude i am playin from usa but still start does not come here too
    idk what to do . even if you log in . you still getting lag in the game

I am from Turkey too
    internet connetion turknet 'login server connection failed plase retry connecting' please help me!

Nickname
    SANKY
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    US->Ronark
    Race
    El-Morad
    I am from India and i had switch premium and last 11 days were wasted as server was down or i died due to constant disconnections.Now they have fixed a bit but i am not able to log in or i get DC every 5 min while my friends from turkey dont get dc.Another issue is i recharged knightcash twice from game and not any other site using paypal payment method.I have done it dozens of times without any problem.But the last two purchases of knight cash on 30th march and 3rd april are not credited although payments have been done through paypal and i have receipts.I have been playing this game since 2003 but last two weeks have been nightmare and with me not getting knightcash worth 80 dollars have made things worst.Please come to rescue your old loyal customers as soon as possible.
    ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME

Bro send ticket about paypal they have some problems with this payment method i waiting 21 days to got my Npoints if you can use paysafecard or other method just do it