Thread: Still NOTHING?

Still NOTHING?

hi

Soon will be 2 week's and KO still DC ( every 30 min~), Login Problem, Press Start Problem, Launcher Failed WTF !!

Discord AFQ or Blocked , GM OFFLINE, zero information.

Give us some info " we working on it, need 1 more week etc etc"

People losing wings, pathos, premium time, but who care....

Hi,

We're switching to a new protection system on our servers. The altar, Vega, Sirius and Olympia servers have already been picked up. The same work is currently being done for our other servers.

Making amends is not our priority right now. Our problem is solving the problem and stabilizing the servers. Once this is achieved, we can evaluate compensation in detail

There are still problem for people from abroad. Few minutes play the KO, lag and DC.

Question Still DC

Hi!

I tried to post this yesterday a few times but always got an error (520) or happened nothing when i pushed the reply to thread button.

SO

You sad the SIRIUS servers got new protection System, it should solve the DC problem?

Because DC problem still around for me. I got DC every 5-15 minutes.
    I stupid tryed to play 2 monster stones in Sirius server 2. Both got DC.
    The problem is in my side?

And there is an interesting thing.
    Yesterday and today too after 3pm (GMT+2) starts the continous DC problems, before 3pm yesterday i got DC in 2-3hours today in 1-2hours.

And another problem: I use Edge/Chrome web browsers, the forum didnt load in Chrome only in Edge, but i got error 520 a lot of times.
    What that means?

Thanks the answers!

Same here. Im form Poland and sitll DC, today i had 7 DC.
    Forum only work IE,Mozilla. Chrome not load.

I tried to play ardream today. My turkish friends had great connection. I still lag like crazy. What is going on!?