Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmonFurina View Post
    What a stupid implementation is this? How dare you to to so? Do you know how many people play with their friends or family members in the same environment? This is exactly made for making profit. You could make it restricted as 2 or 3 which is the ideal one to prevent koxpers or illegal organizations, one log per ip was really the worst think you could have done to knight community. Please take care of it and inform us about it, we hope to see you to take those reactions into account and regulate it again.
    exactly my thoughts 2-3 is ok, 1 is rlly bad.. i used to have friends coming over and 4-5 of us were playing KO together lol..

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by G2N_Who_Im View Post
    LOL is a good game you can play with your children too as a team
    I don't like it sorry I played with some clannies but I am too lazy these days... if I can't use the mouse to move etc and use left hand to press skills then I lose interest hahaha but yes it's a great game to play

Ok, so long as 1 account in your household has Premium, you may log the non prem 1st then the other with prem.... this still restricts you to 2 accounts online at same time but it means you can still log in with 2
    Last edited by Yahweh; 10-29-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

I'm guessing this is their way to stop the mutli client bots. It may work, but it also harms the legit players too. Better solution would be to use an hardware ID not an IP address.

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Sub_ View Post
    I'm guessing this is their way to stop the mutli client bots. It may work, but it also harms the legit players too. Better solution would be to use an hardware ID not an IP address.
    well changing your mac adress is alot easier than change your IP adres via some proxys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub_ View Post
    no, its not way to stop multi clients, its just to get more money.. all steps they make are for money only
    Last edited by BrutaISnake; 10-29-2013 at 09:29 AM.

in my clan i have a couple and there son playing in same house with five computers
    ( in Belgium )

mostly we go together war, exp, pk and events
    so there finished now

thanks a lot genies of mgame and ntt

I have the same problem here. With 1 char i am playing, and my other char is merchanting. Now the problem, my other char has a lot of noah, that i cant take now.
    This is not normal.
    I want to buy prem, but on this way i dont buy.

Question, my kids have own laptop, can they play at my home?

DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT

Thank you

I think it would be better to fix it to 2 or 3. That would make two side happier.

Nickname
    ManCoVeR
    Class
    Warrior
    Server
    Resurrection
    Race
    Karus

Thumbs up

This situation is disgusting, looks like it is sickening to multi players
    Don't puke on your keyboard !
    contamination of the environment can not be held responsible for knight online.

As years as i play this game and i see that koxpers buying premium and farming every where 7/24. is the game decided less premium users for less koxper?
    if it's so;too good.. its just too good

But if you say premium user can login with multi client, premium users have trade access without sms, buy merchant works without sms i think game want to walk with koxpers.
    You have more than 1 accound and more than 1 computer, can look web as same time u can open another game for ur friends, brothers, fathers, sons maybe you find bether free2play game....

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    Ok, so long as 1 account in your household has Premium, you may log the non prem 1st then the other with prem.... this still restricts you to 2 accounts online at same time but it means you can still log in with 2
    EDIT: yeah, can have up to two if one is prem. But non prem has to be logged first.

Oh, and this does NOTHING for the hackers who can find ways to still log in multiple accs. I won't mention it here, but I will say, it wont' hinder them long at all. Again, Just screwing the legit players all over again.

OH, also, looking at this, Looks like it wotn' be long before I leave this ONCE F2p game. Been playing on and off for 7 yrs and well, So much for that.
    Last edited by Nighting; 10-29-2013 at 03:52 PM.