Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    US->Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Thewizzz View Post
    lol this is not a bug 6 years ago they did the same thing where if more than 1 user in the house play the game they DC all and keep 1 I was able to call at that time and talk to someone
    and he understood that in my family we all play and i have 6 pc in the house with same ip so he did something where they do not dc us so now we are back to the same thing her is what it's all about
    they want you to buy premium.

Game Login Change

Dear Knight Online Players,

We have recently made an update where the game client is now allowing only one game login per IP address at a time.

The exception to this rule is when there is a premium user involved.

This update was made to provide a more secure gaming environment.

Thank you for your continued support.

NTTGame || Knight Online Team

My prem just ran out and my boyfriends is still good, but its stupid to not allow two computer in the same house to be played on. me and my boyfriend play together, and are in a clan, im basically the only buffer for my time, so now I cant play unless I pay them? Ridiculous! instead of getting money, THEY JUST LOST MINE!

Quote Originally Posted by supppshannon View Post
    My prem just ran out and my boyfriends is still good, but its stupid to not allow two computer in the same house to be played on. me and my boyfriend play together, and are in a clan, im basically the only buffer for my time, so now I cant play unless I pay them? Ridiculous! instead of getting money, THEY JUST LOST MINE!
    Yeah, and i used one of mine to exp and other to merch or both to exp or whatever i felt like at that time. Now, gotta find others to trade item from one acc to another, and rezz and all that. Also, they lost my support and money since I won't be buying genies for all my characters to exp either. XD amazing what greed does huh?

Nickname
    SuppShaNNoN
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    xSeeNoEvilx
    Server
    US->Resurrection
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighting View Post
    Yeah, and i used one of mine to exp and other to merch or both to exp or whatever i felt like at that time. Now, gotta find others to trade item from one acc to another, and rezz and all that. Also, they lost my support and money since I won't be buying genies for all my characters to exp either. XD amazing what greed does huh?
    Yuppp! me and the boyfriend did that! he would merch and I would merch, or he would be xping and so on. now it sucks cause I was the only buffer in the clan for my time, and right in the middle of war it dced me and wouldn't let me back, so they spent most the war trying to find a new buffer. Im not goin to pay to play a game that is suppose to be FREE to play. should make us pay for prem if we dont want to or have the money. and to think I was goin to try and be a Warrior today dang, they just lost a lot of money with me.

Quote Originally Posted by supppshannon View Post
    Yuppp! me and the boyfriend did that! he would merch and I would merch, or he would be xping and so on. now it sucks cause I was the only buffer in the clan for my time, and right in the middle of war it dced me and wouldn't let me back, so they spent most the war trying to find a new buffer. Im not goin to pay to play a game that is suppose to be FREE to play. should make us pay for prem if we dont want to or have the money. and to think I was goin to try and be a Warrior today dang, they just lost a lot of money with me.
    if your boyfriend has premium, you have to let him relog, you log on first, and then he can log on also..

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    well honestly i have no idea what to think about it, this soultion have some plus and some minus.

Its a stupid idea best was the cant login from other regon .. Made hacking PPL alot harder couse cant get there accounts and if hacked knew where they were from narrow it down...

This now will just stop ppl from playing move to a real game where there is surport less hacks dupes and items in game that shouldnt be there

Im done !

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    There is not much I can say here.... I used to love power leveling my chars with my mage when there was nothing else to do.... a few 0.05% a day all helped the 83's LOL not now though so looks like I will be looking for another game to play when we are not pk'ing my sons will be so upset over this as it was a great way to pass an hour or 2 being silly playing hide and seek in game LOL

Time to upgrade the pc a little and join other friends in other games I suppose

I am a little curious though as I can never remember how an IP Address works in some countries..... here in UK you get one IP Address and that is fixed... I hear in Turkey as an example each pc gets a new IP Address each time it logs on otherwise this would surely put an end to all Cafe players?
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

What a stupid implementation is this? How dare you to to so? Do you know how many people play with their friends or family members in the same environment? This is exactly made for making profit. You could make it restricted as 2 or 3 which is the ideal one to prevent koxpers or illegal organizations, one log per ip was really the worst think you could have done to knight community. Please take care of it and inform us about it, we hope to see you to take those reactions into account and regulate it again.

Banned
    Nickname
    G2N Who I'm
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Support
    Server
    EU->Europa
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by IamNeo View Post
    Its a stupid idea best was the cant login from other regon .. Made hacking PPL alot harder couse cant get there accounts and if hacked knew where they were from narrow it down...

This now will just stop ppl from playing move to a real game where there is surport less hacks dupes and items in game that shouldnt be there

Im done !
    you are right, lets come, play LOL together...

Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    There is not much I can say here.... I used to love power leveling my chars with my mage when there was nothing else to do.... a few 0.05% a day all helped the 83's LOL not now though so looks like I will be looking for another game to play when we are not pk'ing my sons will be so upset over this as it was a great way to pass an hour or 2 being silly playing hide and seek in game LOL

Time to upgrade the pc a little and join other friends in other games I suppose

I am a little curious though as I can never remember how an IP Address works in some countries..... here in UK you get one IP Address and that is fixed... I hear in Turkey as an example each pc gets a new IP Address each time it logs on otherwise this would surely put an end to all Cafe players?
    In Turkey,I guess IP is not a problem for hackers... here is when you restart your modem your IP is change... soo ther may be some tools for change ip too

Yahveh bro i suggest you a game LOL is a good game you can play with your children too as a team.. and no cheat and free... you dont need to pay money for gain strength too

ko is over

Nickname
    Daktaras
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Atlantis
    Race
    Karus
    I personaly think this is a bad thing.
    Last edited by Kitaicas; 10-29-2013 at 08:51 AM.