Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    1 is just ridiculous i play this game with my bro and he cant even play at this point because of this i would say 3 should be allowed cause all this does is fuck legit players

p.s angeloor what happened to you havent seen you forever did you die then resurrect your self to post on this thread?

Nickname
    Angeloor
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    <--- Play4Fun ---{
    Server
    US->Olympia
    Race
    El-Morad
    This was worthy of discussion

duno why ntt did that, they claim its for security purposes but when they add the only prems can access 2 accounts or more (not sure about that last part) the whole argument goes down, and seems its just another way to drain ppl money.

i understand that while its a game for the consumer, it needs to generate an income for the hoster/producer since in the very end its a business, but seems last upgrades are been quite greedy from the publisher/hoster, the pus items and now this, talks me of a company that is more concern about getting money than actually offering a product worth buying, seems you are desperately to get money at all cost, but forgeting about the simple aspects of the game that can actually help in building a steady and compact clients base.

in KO you need to pay for items, and now pay to have more than 1 account logged, you guys are not BLIZZARD, your game is not worthy 10 dlls per month atm, you cant expect that ppl will run to the pus and buy the stuff in there when the product has such a low quality, (hackers, bots, godess items) hell when the goldfarmers are offering better products than you, and they are been published as official esn resellers ftw!

money will come alone when the product is good, ko had all to be a superb product yet hosters and producer had made all in theyre hands to make it a medium to low product. the only thing that saved the game from dying was the pvp but now that is dying too since you never did anything about the godess items............

are they going to change this..
    and allow at least 2 pcs same IP....?

This is unbelievable.. I can´t log in for a day.. any solution NTT?..

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by SimCerM View Post
    This is unbelievable.. I can´t log in for a day.. any solution NTT?..
    well you should be able to log at least one char

I am simply not.. can´t log in anything