Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamien View Post
    Mate, you might think that protection service should be more advanced but you need to realize that this works both ways. Protection service is good, just the people who are DDoSing are slightly better. Remember that NTT is not Blizzard (No offence there). They are trying their best. Stop expecting them to do whatever you want them to do. They're not NASA employees. Like they said before. All of it will be compensated. Start thinking about compensation for your 'wasted time not spent in USKO'. You're not being left behind for that DDoS, you are actually gaining something from that. They will focus on fixing KO and you can do something more useful meantime. Its just the matter of perspective bro. Chill, be patient and respect them for trying their best.

Cheers!
    I not only play KO in my life. I play a lots new games and some classic games. I've never face any problem during playing on that games. And they rarely maintenance their server, but if they do, they still can maintenance without bothering to close the server.

Registered Users
    Everyone,

Servers are back online but not 100% stable yet.
    We'll be monitoring the results closely.

Cool, over 30h of maintenance and I still cannot loggin. Since last thuesday they've put on a launcher that idk why or somehow blocked my internet. I just cannot log, launcher doesnt work. always the same message. "could not download files ..." what should I do now? losing cospre item + premium due NTT's fault

Anyone gonna do anything? Im getting DC every 5 minutes. Wasted 9 days of premium. Are you kidding me?

Dear NTTGAME team

As it will be done with the compensations, since I meet Exp Premium, and I am already losing 1 week of premium, due to the instability and lack of the server, last week they indicated that they would send compensation, but the compensation they sent is a mockery, a parchment of experience of 1 hour, tattoo of 3 days, and emblem of 3 days, IT IS A TOTAL FUN, those who are in Experience, we are with Valkyria of Exp, Wings of Exp, Fairies, so that they compensate in that way , It seems to me a total mockery, and without counting, the countless deaths that were due to the disconnection of the server every so often, so when this is solved, make a better compensation. thanks

Nickname
    NitroShocK
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    LigmaBawz
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    El-Morad
    The level of incompetence your technical team has shown recently while mitigating the imminent threat was disappointing. And the security on the website is a joke. I could see the password in plaintext using an MiTM attack. The reliance on SSL for data transmission protection screams amateur.

Have a good day.

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by WingsOfAltair View Post
    The level of incompetence your technical team has shown recently while mitigating the imminent threat was disappointing. And the security on the website is a joke. I could see the password in plaintext using an MiTM attack. The reliance on SSL for data transmission protection screams amateur.

Have a good day.
    I'm not good at this what you just said about some SSL codes or whatever.

I'm just simple guy.

All I can say.

Who the hell gives some "Apologize Gifts" if problem is still not fixed.How someone can enjoy some pathos or wings if you're getting dced all the time.

Well I submitted a ticket a week ago for this andthey responded on April 9th, telling me and I quote their answer

"Thank you for contacting NTTGame Support.
    According to the investigation on your account, issue seems already resolved.
    Have fun with your Adventure and stay tuned."

So now tell me what the ****?

Senior Member DontForgetAboutPony's Avatar
    Nickname
    GuardOfHumanNation,FluttershyTheRezzer
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Clan
    PinkFlufflyUnicorn,Amicus
    Server
    KO -> Europa
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabo21 View Post
    Well I submitted a ticket a week ago for this andthey responded on April 9th, telling me and I quote their answer

"Thank you for contacting NTTGame Support.
    According to the investigation on your account, issue seems already resolved.
    Have fun with your Adventure and stay tuned."

So now tell me what the ****?
    I'm 99% sure ctrl+c/ctrl+v

Server is back normal. thank you for everyone