Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    same problem cant logg last 24h and last days alwys dcc

Registered Users
    Everyone,

Server maintenance is still in progress and therefore logins are closed atm.

We need to be patient and wait till they're back online.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Perastis; 03-28-2020 at 09:20 AM.

oky thx for info

I am dissapointed, I have been brough to this game after many years by friends and I was motivated to buy premium (not to mention I have spent more than 150 USD since then) and out of 10 days of my premium I have been able to use 5 properly. This just keeps on giving.

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by jsematom View Post
    I am dissapointed, I have been brough to this game after many years by friends and I was motivated to buy premium (not to mention I have spent more than 150 USD since then) and out of 10 days of my premium I have been able to use 5 properly. This just keeps on giving.
    Sorry to hear that but we'll compensate your loss as previously announced.

Nickname
    ResT
    Clan
    Sinfuls
    Server
    KO -> Agartha
    Race
    El-Morad
    Hello,

Is there any news about the situation? Will we able to connect the game soon?

Please keep us informed.

Sincerely.

Registered Users
    Hello @Recital,

If there is any improvement, we'll let you know.

Guys,

Stop putting that much pressure on them. You guys sittin at home playin games and stuff and they're actually working. Get yourself a different game meantime and let the development team work on the issue. They've already told you that all of that will be compasated to all of you. I've downloaded the game 2 days ago with wish to play on one of the pre-registered servers with my friends and yet I'm not crying but patiently waiting for them to fix the issue. Blame the bastards that are DDOSing the servers, these are crazy morons who dont know what to do with their lives.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Kamien View Post
    Guys,

Stop putting that much pressure on them. You guys sittin at home playin games and stuff and they're actually working. Get yourself a different game meantime and let the development team work on the issue. They've already told you that all of that will be compasated to all of you. I've downloaded the game 2 days ago with wish to play on one of the pre-registered servers with my friends and yet I'm not crying but patiently waiting for them to fix the issue. Blame the bastards that are DDOSing the servers, these are crazy morons who dont know what to do with their lives.

Cheers!
    It should not happen in 2020 bro. Not to blame NTT but use the money that we pay and get better protection service.

Quote Originally Posted by William_Gibson View Post
    It should not happen in 2020 bro. Not to blame NTT but use the money that we pay and get better protection service.
    Mate, you might think that protection service should be more advanced but you need to realize that this works both ways. Protection service is good, just the people who are DDoSing are slightly better. Remember that NTT is not Blizzard (No offence there). They are trying their best. Stop expecting them to do whatever you want them to do. They're not NASA employees. Like they said before. All of it will be compensated. Start thinking about compensation for your 'wasted time not spent in USKO'. You're not being left behind for that DDoS, you are actually gaining something from that. They will focus on fixing KO and you can do something more useful meantime. Its just the matter of perspective bro. Chill, be patient and respect them for trying their best.

Cheers!