Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteRogue View Post
    i don't think we can say 100% though. Look closely at the video, from 22 seconds to 25 seconds, the priest Hercules does the same thing, healing while moving. I think it's a graphical bug unless you want to accuse Hercules of using koxp too.

As for the tbl accusation, not sure how anybody can visually prove it. Cancelling a priest heal takes some skill and good timing, just because some one is not able to cancel a priest from healing does not mean that the priest is using tbl.
    No. I don't see priest name Herculas in the video graphically bug etc. it's normal. He stop and heal, and move after heal. that's normal.
    RiseUp2 obviously casting Heal and Cure while moving. I know you're friend of him but please see it again.

Nickname
    TROY
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    DOJO
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by William_Gibson View Post
    No. I don't see priest name Herculas in the video graphically bug etc. it's normal. He stop and heal, and move after heal. that's normal.
    RiseUp2 obviously casting Heal and Cure while moving. I know you're friend of him but please see it again.
    bro

i am very honest man and i fear nobody on the hole planet only fear my God (Allah) so i have no reason to lie i don't give a ....... to anybody or items or anything in these game I CARE ONLY AND JUST FOR SAYING THE TROUTH AND THE FACTS ..
    however i have many friends in ares server can tell u that i am a man on my word ..

so plz trust me and don't waste ur time argue about a man i know him very well

and i can challenge all server about RiseUp not a TBL not K0xper he have no time for game he plays maybe 1 hour or 30 min per day WTF can man do with 1 hour k0xp or TBL while all his good items be in risk from getting banned ..

so to end all these look date of video september2019 i am sure all GMs saw that already and investigated carefully and if not plz i ask all GMs plz check the char of riseup and if u found him cheated 5minutes or 2 minutes detected using TBL or K0xper ban him and ban my account also we will not transfer our items so we will lose very big lose about that and plz tell us the result of the investigation
    my account char name TROY server ares
    and Riseup2 server ares

and i will record video how riseup kills u all in arena when he have vacation soon i will visit him and record video for u all <3
    i am doing that to help u understand if u don't trust my word.

with my best wishes and love from ko ancient lover
    Kind Regards
    Ibo..
    Last edited by revolter01; 03-23-2020 at 05:25 PM.

What Goes Around Comes Around

Quote Originally Posted by revolter01 View Post
    bro

i am very honest man and i fear nobody on the hole planet only fear my God (Allah) so i have no reason to lie i don't give a ....... to anybody or items or anything in these game I CARE ONLY AND JUST FOR SAYING THE TROUTH AND THE FACTS ..
    however i have many friends in ares server can tell u that i am a man on my word ..

so plz trust me and don't waste ur time argue about a man i know him very well

and i can challenge all server about RiseUp not a TBL not K0xper he have no time for game he plays maybe 1 hour or 30 min per day WTF can man do with 1 hour k0xp or TBL while all his good items be in risk from getting banned ..

so to end all these look date of video september2019 i am sure all GMs saw that already and investigated carefully and if not plz i ask all GMs plz check the char of riseup and if u found him cheated 5minutes or 2 minutes detected using TBL or K0xper ban him and ban my account also we will not transfer our items so we will lose very big lose about that and plz tell us the result of the investigation
    my account char name TROY server ares
    and Riseup2 server ares

and i will record video how riseup kills u all in arena when he have vacation soon i will visit him and record video for u all <3
    i am doing that to help u understand if u don't trust my word.

with my best wished and love from ko ancient lover
    Kind Regards
    Ibo..
    no need to explain opende TBL AND KOXP RİSEUP2
    I will complain to mgame if this character opens.

Quote Originally Posted by campel1993 View Post
    no need to explain opende TBL AND KOXP RİSEUP2
    I will complain to mgame if this character opens.
    Well, i guess u can start doin that, cuz that pri-char is not blocked anymore.

Moreover i suggest u to start usin tbl too.... cuz ...as far as it seems - and this is cristal clear to me - the worst u can get is a just temporary ban. And that's when u' re really unlucky.
    Thinking of...Quintus baba...dragon, leyla &C.
    All tbl and pedals....indeed, probably all the chars shown on that vid were using pedal too or a macro tool at least. u could bet on that.
    Didn't the polices page say... 3d tool = ban?! . ( smile. )I mean, just remove that sentence. ..we're all fine. i'm fine. i've been fine and dealin with that without much stress .
    But ehi,on that vid there's a clear tbl proof. once again. I wonder how many homosexual are on ares. Quite a lot , considering the amount of butts sold for not getting banned or even item restored.

Nickname
    TROY
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    DOJO
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by leo_unix View Post
    Well, i guess u can start doin that, cuz that pri-char is not blocked anymore.

Moreover i suggest u to start usin tbl too.... cuz ...as far as it seems - and this is cristal clear to me - the worst u can get is a just temporary ban. And that's when u' re really unlucky.
    Thinking of...Quintus baba...dragon, leyla &C.
    All tbl and pedals....indeed, probably all the chars shown on that vid were using pedal too or a macro tool at least. u could bet on that.
    Didn't the polices page say... 3d tool = ban?! . ( smile. )I mean, just remove that sentence. ..we're all fine. i'm fine. i've been fine and dealin with that without much stress .
    But ehi,on that vid there's a clear tbl proof. once again. I wonder how many homosexual are on ares. Quite a lot , considering the amount of butts sold for not getting banned or even item restored.

hello bro can i ask u a favor plz ??
    can u show us what is a TBL method picture i want to see it plz i don't know how it looks like and iam sure riseup have no more than a mouse and keyboard screen and CPU unit and head phones later i will prove u all wrong and the video is made and addicted to show riseup as a guilty TBL user however he use nothing more than me in the system and units and the parts same as me every thing same thing if he is TBL bedal or whatever i don't know about so iam also must be banned and these is my last replay till i go visit riseup and make video to u all how ever corona virus makes that hard so much for me but i will do it for the facts only and the truth

Kind Regards
    Ibo..

What Goes Around Comes Around

Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    let me tell you guys one thing about him. he is a long time player on ares server and almost every player nows him , and btw i hate him becouse he has nothing bether to do dan parazit and malice indiviuel .. you wont see him much with a party but i can asume you for sure he doesnt have any tbl how much i hate him as player..... what i think about this video there is some bug with TS in game when you are been killed with TS you can still use his fast heal and cure etc.. eaven this is possible becouse it happened of a friend in game than he had a TS on but the opposite player saw him with out TS... ( TS = tranformation Scroll)

now i understand why i cant see him in game any more ,, well funny to see who uploaded the video dont have any evvindence but i now you are not legal 2
    Last edited by JusticeForIncase; 03-25-2020 at 11:07 PM.