Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

No Excuse

There is absolutely NO Excuse for all this freaking lag just after you people just did a maintenance last night.....Lag is so bad that I have been doing a non stop looping.....and what I mean by looping....is that when I moved forward, get tped back and it does it more than once in a single movement.....I could do a dozen loops before it will come to a complete stop.....Players are still being disconnected randomly.....I have check all my own internet connections, even reset modem and router.....had my internet provider do a diagnostic check on their end, and it's all fine.....They even got me to test the speed of my own internet online, and that is also normal.....my speed is 75mgs....so there is again no excuses why your server has so much lag.....Fix it please and ty.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Banned
    Yeah. And if you're on genie, that looping might stop your genie. its so awful

Nickname
    TROY
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Clan
    DOJO
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    Karus
    hi there

they also blocked my friend for no reason he was logging in he did username and PW in to the game he pressed enter then suddenly he did not got the OTP square box he got another massage saying " investigation " and another line of words saying last day of ur xp prem and he was not having any premium and another line said ur account is blocked !!!!!!!!!!!

that was 2 hours ago or 1 hour ago
    char name RiseUp2
    https://i235.photobucket.com/albums/...ma/RiseUp2.png
    Last edited by revolter01; 02-28-2020 at 06:04 PM.

What Goes Around Comes Around

I feel bad for riseup2 I hope this guy problem will be solved soon

Banned
    Maybe your friend possess stolen/hack/dupe items. Maybe he not did that but someone before it and he bought it.

or maybe his name. It's like a traitor. If you know what I mean.

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    The lag is back again.....cannot stay online more than 15 minutes and get disconnected.....been disconnected 4 times already in less than an hour...I rarely use a genie....and when I do I use if for a timing purpose for when I am farming in a certain area.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia