Game disconnection on game load

Hi guys,

I am suffering some weird game play experiences.

the game has no loading issue,
    however, the moment the game screen shows up(when you see your character blinking plus surrounding gets loaded up), it disconnected.

this happened on my knight online accounts,
    but normally i just need to log like 3-4times until the disconnect issue goes away then I am ok in game.

however since two days ago,
    this happened on JUST MY primary account,
    i have 0 chance to get into the game without dc,
    i tried same account on different chars, same shit happen.
    (except last night, on one of the spare character, i managed to log in and run around in game without dc)
    then i relog to my primary character on the same account, same shit happen again.

I changed to different internet, not working
    i changed to same/different internet on different pc, not working.
    on same account, i changed to other character, not working

different account, any character, good~

can anyone teach me how to resolve this?

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    It's not you.....there have been many issues pertaining to players being disconnected....I just got disconnected again, and now the launcher will not load period.....it says it fails to logged onto server.....I just checked their status and they are several bars indicating the servers are working...Was disconnected multiple times yesterday......I do not know when they planned to have a maintenance......they used to be once a week.....but they tend to do one whenever they feel like doing one.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGal View Post
    It's not you.....there have been many issues pertaining to players being disconnected....I just got disconnected again, and now the launcher will not load period.....it says it fails to logged onto server.....I just checked their status and they are several bars indicating the servers are working...Was disconnected multiple times yesterday......I do not know when they planned to have a maintenance......they used to be once a week.....but they tend to do one whenever they feel like doing one.
    it happened to me last night that launcher keep saying "login failure" and nttgame website doesn't show up(saying can't find the connection),
    whereas my friends has no issue of viewing nttgame website or was in the game enjoying BDW hahahahahaha.
    and guess what I found? I reboot my pc and the launcher and website connection back normal.

but still it doesn't change the fact that when my character shown up in game after game loading,
    it gets disconnected instantly.
    yesterday i uninstalled KO and rid of any unnecessary left over KO files from the pc,
    and then clean install it.
    I am able to log in my primary account characters(those that used to be dc for days),
    tried twice on it and have no issue.

just additional information, when primary account keep on dc,
    i have no issue to log secondary account on the same pc too,
    so.. it is kind of weird if we try to blame the connection or the computer as i still able to play knight online.

so my guess is, xigncode maybe?

To who that has similar issue as above.

I noticed that reboot pc(if you have previously logged in KO) helps to reduce the changes of game app dc while your game screen just loaded up.
    I could be wrong but that's what I found on my end.

Cheers.