Thread: Merchant Tax?!

Exclamation Merchant Tax?!

Can anyone point me to any info regarding this Merchant Tax I keep seeing when selling my items?! I never saw any announcement and not sure if its some kind of hack or what?! HELP us understand why this is being done!

Nickname
    Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad
    It's called a Merchant Union Fund.....I have posted a topic about this and still have not seen a reply to my post from Moderators nor GMs....In the topic I had asked how this works and for them to explain this so players can understand.

https://forum.nttgame.com/forum/show...ant-Union-Fund
    Last edited by CanadianGal; 02-20-2020 at 11:25 PM.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Hi,

Sunday Development Fund

* A 3% deduction will be made from all transactions in the Buying and Selling markets and a portion of this 3% deduction will be added to the fund.

* When the money collected reaches 2.1 billion, the system will randomly select 7 players from the pool and send the winners ' prizes via in-game mail.
    * Note: characters who contribute to the Fund will have a chance to earn the money collected in the fund.
    (All characters in the game will not be included in the distribution of the money collected in the fund. There are certain limitations)

* You can exchange the prizes through the [Grand Merchant] Assistant located next to the Kaishan NPC. 3% will be deducted from the prizes won as in the sales system.

Awards
    1st. lucky winner 10 GB worth of Mithril check (closed to exchange and sale, must be cashed within 7 days)
    2nd ed. lucky winner 5 GB Platinum check (closed to exchange and sale, must be cashed within 7 days)
    The winners from 3-7 will receive a 1 GB gold check.(Closed to exchange and sale, must be cashed within 7 days)