Tenishia
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    GuardiansoftheAbyss
    Race
    El-Morad

Can Someone Please Explain About This Merchant Union Fund

I have received numerous complaints regarding players losing a large amount of noahs for items they have been selling......Could Someone Please Explain About This Merchant Union Fund a little clearer for us please.....so players do not get the wrong ideal and think they cannot merchant due to them thinking its a bug.
    Edana Human Sheriff Tenishia

Nickname
    InxPetnaNerepla
    Class
    KO -> Mage
    Clan
    IntoxicatioN
    Server
    KO -> Sirius
    Race
    Karus
    After last patch 3% funds will be cut if you sell items on merchant.If u prefer trade it doesnt cut.Its about AFK players on maradon.If u wanna sell something u
    should prefer trade i think.

For example u are selling x item on merchant (100m) and i buy it.I lost 100m u earn 97m.

After all this funds it come together and reach 21gb it share out.

1. earn 10 GB
    2. earn 5 GB
    3. earn 1 GB
    4. earn 1 GB
    5. earn 1 GB
    6. earn 1 GB
    7. earn 1 GB
    8. earn 1 GB

If u are lucky u can get those prizes
    Last edited by PetnaNerepla; 12-21-2019 at 08:03 PM.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by PetnaNerepla View Post
    After last patch 3% funds will be cut if you sell items on merchant.If u prefer trade it doesnt cut.Its about AFK players on maradon.If u wanna sell something u
    should prefer trade i think.

For example u are selling x item on merchant (100m) and i buy it.I lost 100m u earn 97m.

After all this funds it come together and reach 21gb it share out.

1. earn 10 GB
    2. earn 5 GB
    3. earn 1 GB
    4. earn 1 GB
    5. earn 1 GB
    6. earn 1 GB
    7. earn 1 GB
    8. earn 1 GB

If u are lucky u can get those prizes
    then 21GB are concentrated in the hands of very few lucky people, everyone's money that ends up who knows who.

some transparency on this aspect would be corrected by the staff.
    by inserting in the game an NPC that tells us how many coins are placed in this "lottery money box" you mentioned, as it is for king bank, and eventually the nicknames of the "winners"...

anyway I find this "tax" for merchants harmful to the entire economic system of the game, I consider myself an expert in the economic and sociological sphere, so I know very well what im talking about.
    very soon players will start to increase the price of items they are selling by 3% in order to get the same amout of money, it is almost certain, these are human behaviors that occur in the real economic world.
    this means that if you willing to sell your item for 100mil, you will sell it for 100+3%= 103mils (less or more), and when this will be done only by one person, a vicious circle will start which will infect the whole context, it is almost inevitable.
    all this translates into an exponential increase in game prices of 3%
    (I hope when this tax was thought at the same time the possible negative effect was thought)

so basically, all the items which players usually sells in merchant ( like bifrost fragments, blessed scrolls and items like that) will have an increase.

arrived at this point and considering the situation in an extremely empirical way as extremely negative and harmful to a price range of the items of the game I only hope that this "lottery" is not something permanent but that it remains only as a Christmas event...I hope...
    Since 2013
    IamPeppinu
    my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3...kfCHkG8r76i8ZA

This tax has not been thought out well at all.

On the one hand they like to keep reminding us that too much playing is harmful to your health. On the other hand they punish people for going a-f-k- while merching. Merching is not an activity that requires a player to be present. In a 12 hour period I might be lucky to sell 6 items. I haven't got the time to just sit there and wait for buyers for 12 hours. That would mean instead of spending my game time pking or xping I have to just sit in moradon. Who has that time anyway to sit at the game for 12 hours just to sell a few items? Its ridiculous.

And imagine trying to buy something. If you are not there at the right time when a player is selling something you want, you could be waiting weeks and weeks.

How does this help players who are in non Turkish time zones when very few players are online to buy and sell???

Also its a lot easier to get scammed when you trade. That's why when buying expensive items we have always asked the seller to merch!

The market has been down the last few weeks. Now by adding the tax to the items I am selling no one is buying anything. All this is doing is discouraging people from farming.

Like most people, if I can't merch overnight while I sleep I have no game coins. No game coins means no pots, no scrolls, no upgrading gear. That of course means no pk. Its bad enough they took away our war. Now they want to take away our pk as well! But the less players there are in the game, the less pk there is and the less reason for those who do spend real money on the game to spend it

I can see where this is coming from. By destroying our only means of making in game money, they are trying to force us all to spend real money on the game in order to play.

The idea that the tax goes as a lottery for some lucky players who spend real money on the game is ridiculous.

Since the patch I have not sold anything by putting the tax onto the item. We will see how long it takes before things improve.