Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post game have maintenance,?

hi all i can not log in to game nor can't find any helpful info about game, is game have maintenance ? whenever i click the game it says,
    login server connection failed, please retry connection, any one can tell me something ?

no, there's no maintenance. it's your problem

you're not the only one.

dont worry if it too long for maintenance they will give you premiums for 1 day :P

Im having the same issue and narrowed it down to my ISP i have ATT Uverse.

logged in with my phone as a hot spot through verizon no issues same computer

i have at&t also. and idea's why?

Im not sure whats going on. Apparently ATT has a firewall on there ISP and is blocking the launcher, im going to call tomorrow and see if there is something they can do because ive tried everything that i can think of.

I had the same issue few months back, you can find out exactly where the block or service denial occurs by
    doing a trace route. On windows, open the command prompt and type: tracert nttgame.com or whatever the ipaddress the launcher is trying to open.
    it will list the various server hops and the time it takes for each one, eventually it will break somewhere, in my issue, it broke around the 10th or 11th hop...

my exp pre runing out i haven't be able to log in since December 7

and once i do the trace route, how do i fix it?