Help with Item Levels.

I would like to ask help about the item levels.
    (+1) (Rank: Reverse) => (+7) (Rank: Normal), Right?
    Well. I see that my Rogue Chitin Shells (Reverse +1) brightness changes a bit from lower to higher. What plus is required for more white brightness change? I see a lot of people that is almost WHITE with their armors and I see that they hit HARD.

Thanks.

Class
    Rogue
    Race
    Karus
    Reverse lvl of item makes items brighter. If your armor +21 reverse you are practically white.

Quote Originally Posted by Epetz View Post
    I would like to ask help about the item levels.
    (+1) (Rank: Reverse) => (+7) (Rank: Normal), Right?
    Well. I see that my Rogue Chitin Shells (Reverse +1) brightness changes a bit from lower to higher. What plus is required for more white brightness change? I see a lot of people that is almost WHITE with their armors and I see that they hit HARD.

Thanks.
    After Rebirth +11, the color becomes brighter but you will see still the twinkle but when it becomes +21 rebirth, you are gonna be like a full moon
    Aeternum Vale

Quote Originally Posted by SpirosVondas View Post
    Reverse lvl of item makes items brighter. If your armor +21 reverse you are practically white.
    Quote Originally Posted by paladindlreamer View Post
    After Rebirth +11, the color becomes brighter but you will see still the twinkle but when it becomes +21 rebirth, you are gonna be like a full moon
    Thank you for both. Is that more affordable to upgrade such a items yourself instead of buying them?

Thank you for both. Is that more affordable to upgrade such a items yourself instead of buying them?
    U cannot upgrade +21 rebirth cloth set easily, even +11 is nearly a life consuming issue
    Aeternum Vale

Class
    Rogue
    Race
    Karus
    İt is very very hard, I would not try