Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad

Unhappy too many kids ruins the game. (Please GM read, Please GM answer)

Hi all.
    The people who plays in ares and who know me are aware of this: I am a good player in chaos event.
    I really love this event and I play chaos everyday since chaos expansion ( so 10-11 years less or more).
    over time I automatically improved my ability in this event, reaching very high results.
    as a result of these changes, every day once out of the map of the chaos, I have to deal with a series of CHILDREN who find my results absurd, not considering that behind that optimal result there is a constant training that lasts from about 10 years...so they threaten me to report to get me "banned" ( or jailed).
    I'm practically fed up, but at the same time I'm worried.
    when many people think the same thing all togheter, it's "dangerous"...even if this belief is not given by a truth, but simply by the inability to accept a defeat...
    my concern is as clear as the sun: I don't want to be banned because a bunch of big kids think I'm using some TPT, or pedal or TBL or whatever it should be.
    And I suppose that many people are in my same situation, since I am not the only player in the game who achieves high results in chaos....obviously.
    onde day to convince these people and shut them up I will have to stream on twitch some of my chaos I think -_-

now the question that I want to ask to a GM is:
    what is your criterion for judging a person, I am running risks if people consider me a cheater when its absolutely not real?
    Since 2013
    IamPeppinu
    my YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3...kfCHkG8r76i8ZA

Nickname
    UniqueAngel
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    + macro are easy to use.. and they don't block those programs xD

Chaos event is a **** should be closed for level 83 or less liar of koxpers and macro.
    Last edited by Khenarth; 11-30-2019 at 10:20 PM.

they removed the war and bifrost time zone america and no put events. No motive for remove events if they no add new events instead. if they want remove event remove chaos event and return war and bifrost

they can't ban you without a valid proof. People that claim you're a hacker it's nothing :P

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuDoR View Post
    they removed the war and bifrost time zone america and no put events. No motive for remove events if they no add new events instead. if they want remove event remove chaos event and return war and bifrost
    chaos event need just more attention and some small changes.
    one should be the possibilty to see the nickname of all the players, in order to get their nickname and then report them...
    but this is not the sence of the thread, we are speaking about other things.
    Since 2013
    IamPeppinu

Quote Originally Posted by Italian995 View Post
    chaos event need just more attention and some small changes.
    one should be the possibilty to see the nickname of all the players, in order to get their nickname and then report them...
    but this is not the sence of the thread, we are speaking about other things.
    You know his criteria to send to jail or to ban you are playing for 10-11 years the event I don't understand why you ask them, just don't go to the event and that's it. they are no going to solved you the problem here because here is no solution about this post. If they send you jail or ban for mistake send ticket and later put in forum or use discord. There is no other answer or solution you already know the answer and take the risk

they need video of you running inside the walls and later u kill the recorded player or he kill you. they check you nickname and the video server valid proof is a high chance for ban you but there is no 100% chance you will be banned. they no ban people that get high score in event. they can send you jail or ban if they want without proof or for mistake of xigncode or mod in game is rage with you but you have a chance(no 100% sure maybe 40-60%) of recover you account for ticket forum or discord.

Nickname
    IamPeppinu
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Clan
    OLDWOLF
    Server
    KO -> Ares
    Race
    El-Morad
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuDoR View Post
    You know his criteria to send to jail or to ban you are playing for 10-11 years the event I don't understand why you ask them, just don't go to the event and that's it. they are no going to solved you the problem here because here is no solution about this post. If they send you jail or ban for mistake send ticket and later put in forum or use discord. There is no other answer or solution you already know the answer and take the risk
    Since 2013
    IamPeppinu

Game Master Team Leader Khenarth's Avatar
    Nickname
    Khenarth
    Class
    KO -> Rogue
    Quote Originally Posted by Italian995 View Post
    Hi all.
    The people who plays in ares and who know me are aware of this: I am a good player in chaos event.
    I really love this event and I play chaos everyday since chaos expansion ( so 10-11 years less or more).
    over time I automatically improved my ability in this event, reaching very high results.
    as a result of these changes, every day once out of the map of the chaos, I have to deal with a series of CHILDREN who find my results absurd, not considering that behind that optimal result there is a constant training that lasts from about 10 years...so they threaten me to report to get me "banned" ( or jailed).
    I'm practically fed up, but at the same time I'm worried.
    when many people think the same thing all togheter, it's "dangerous"...even if this belief is not given by a truth, but simply by the inability to accept a defeat...
    my concern is as clear as the sun: I don't want to be banned because a bunch of big kids think I'm using some TPT, or pedal or TBL or whatever it should be.
    And I suppose that many people are in my same situation, since I am not the only player in the game who achieves high results in chaos....obviously.
    onde day to convince these people and shut them up I will have to stream on twitch some of my chaos I think -_-

now the question that I want to ask to a GM is:
    what is your criterion for judging a person, I am running risks if people consider me a cheater when its absolutely not real?
    Hey Italian,

Just keep playing and do not care about what others say. Your account will not get banned/jailed as long as you play legally.

Regards,