Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zzz4rchzzz View Post
    not to mention the boss's that do summon from those staffs are really super easy for a lvl 75 sin (as seen in photo) to completely solo without even needing to heal the whole time (just for gold coins only).. or did i miss something and there a new golden monster summon staff or something?? sorry but i agree, the investigation turning out to be a summon staff sounds awfully fishy to me.. of course it makes for a good sales pitch to say that it was summon staff here in forums, that way ppl rush out and buy them to try and get these good boss's that absolutely never come out of the staffs (or even if they do its a simple itemless version pre-set to drop gold coin only)..
    yeah I agree completely other than talos snake queen and troll queen I can solo all the rest easy on a 70+ lvl warrior or rogue. some like lupus lobo lycaon duke bach and bishop are only a few hits. something fishy is going on here and to blow it off as a monster summon staff is a joke and it just shows us the level of work that goes into looking at these issues. I cant believe this is the service this English community pays for

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by matthias1976 View Post
    yeah I agree completely other than talos snake queen and troll queen I can solo all the rest easy on a 70+ lvl warrior or rogue. some like lupus lobo lycaon duke bach and bishop are only a few hits. something fishy is going on here and to blow it off as a monster summon staff is a joke and it just shows us the level of work that goes into looking at these issues. I cant believe this is the service this English community pays for
    yeah exactly, a regular lobo/lycaon and some of those others would be pretty difficult to solo, but the ones from monster summon staffs are super super easy.. they were so easy i just kicked on genie while party members were summoning mobs left and right while genie was simply 2-3 hitting all of them till we finally got to one boss that took 6 hits instead (cant remember which that was but it was still easy).. every single boss dropped gold coin and we got a kekuri ring out of probably 15-20 staffs done in about a 8-10 minute time-frame..

if im not mistaking we even all rushed here to the forum (this current forum not old forum) and complained about how horrible the boss's are and how they should update the boss table for those staffs to todays current standards (currently a quest geared lvl 50 can handle most the mobs, which is a real disappointment for the npoint price)

Well. In jail these mobs was only able to attack with "normal attacks" without skills.
    I already killed lobo with normal attacks and I got lobo pendant, but other bosses regenerates health more faster than normal attacks makes damage.

I'm still kinda scared of the jail, because I do not seriously have any kind of 3rd tools and I got jail just by using Z+1 and moving around few steps and I stopped for 5-10 seconds and moved again and did same for solo around and killing a lot of monsters for leveling my friend. I'm waiting for another fraud jail -.- I were standing near scorpions on some kind of hillock/hill and I just got jailed immediately automatically. I were like "wtf is happening again..."

I really love this game, but I'm getting pissed of all the bugs I find.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Epetz View Post
    Well. In jail these mobs was only able to attack with "normal attacks" without skills.
    that is completely true, i didnt think about that at all.. so i guess they could of been monster summon staff mobs after all, whoever summoned those wasnt so lucky to be in jail but was the luckiest summon staff player ive ever heard of..

LOL gratz on pendant at least =) gl on getting out though, seems they only release ppl from jail if there is a mass wave of bugged jailed players.. hope maybe im wrong for you though

Quote Originally Posted by zzz4rchzzz View Post
    that is completely true, i didnt think about that at all.. so i guess they could of been monster summon staff mobs after all, whoever summoned those wasnt so lucky to be in jail but was the luckiest summon staff player ive ever heard of..

LOL gratz on pendant at least =) gl on getting out though, seems they only release ppl from jail if there is a mass wave of bugged jailed players.. hope maybe im wrong for you though
    yes unfortunately deruvish founder is not a monster summon staff mob

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by matthias1976 View Post
    yes unfortunately deruvish founder is not a monster summon staff mob
    how do you know?
    I ask because I had no idea there was a list. Or you're talking out of your own experience?

Nickname
    LethaLREGISS
    Class
    KO -> Warrior
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimalicious View Post
    how do you know?
    I ask because I had no idea there was a list. Or you're talking out of your own experience?
    well there is no list of those bosses but some of them are not spawning.

Nickname
    Yahweh
    Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    Crusaders
    Server
    Gordion
    Race
    Karus
    I was always under the impression that ANY boss could spawn.... it is about pure luck
    Over and Out! Good luck with this game

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahweh View Post
    I was always under the impression that ANY boss could spawn.... it is about pure luck
    i was thinking same, but from my experience they are a simpler dubbed down version of the original boss's.. all seem to drop a gold coin (100% from my experience), but seems to be probably the same low chance at unique drop (maybe even slightly less chance then original boss's)..

Quote Originally Posted by Grimalicious View Post
    how do you know?
    1. ive literally done 1000's of these with clannies on both usko and euko not 1 deruvish founder

2. if I remember correctly there was a list posted when the item was first introduced into the power up store.
    a. hyde
    b. bone collector
    c. kekurikabra
    d. dragon tooth
    e. javana
    f. samma
    g. lesath
    h. shaula
    I. lupus
    j. lobo
    k. lycaon
    l. duke
    m. bach
    n. bishop
    o. snake queen
    p. troll king
    q. talos

this is a list that ive kept of every monster summon staff boss that spawned that kept from the first staff I have ever tried. I notice a couple of names that have never spawned and after 1000's of these staffs I would say they do not spawn harpy queen or deruvish founder.