Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exclamation Jail full of bosses?

What the HELL seriously?! Jail full of bosses. Lobo, Samma, Dervish, Shaula and such. How the heck you guys think that I can finish my jail caused by fraud detection, because it's full of bosses. Seriously. I already got this shitty jail as fraud detection and support told me that I should just finish it. How I can finish it if jail is full of bosses which few hits me?

Race
    Karus
    got a picture of that?
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Here you go.

Ain't funny now? This is incredible. I can't believe that I get always raped by bugs. Always. I guess when I get out I get new fraud detection and I'm back with bosses.

E: Bosses can be hitted with normal attacks and melee weapons.

E2: By the way. My clan name was Experience not }5Experience. So I don't know what happened for it too after long time login.
    Last edited by Epetz; 10-07-2013 at 05:46 PM.

Race
    Karus
    well i don't know about those bosses if they should be there xD looks a bit weird

but for your clanname
    after the server merge clans with the same name got a new name cause there can't be 2 clans with the same clan name
    you shouldve gotten a scroll to change your clanname tho
    <3 <3 <3 *Hugs* <3 <3 <3

Do Not Give Your Passwords To Others, Not Even To Moderators, The Customer Support, Admins And GM's.
    We Will Never Ask For That Kind Of Information!

Do not click on links given ingame, not even from a GM. There are fake GM's on the servers.

Please don't post your account ID on the forum for your own protection.

Please use the right forum for your language!

Please do NOT post cheat reports outside the cheat report section!

Nickname
    Grimnotize
    Class
    Priest
    Clan
    BadFamily
    Server
    US->Anatolia
    Race
    Karus
    monster summon staff?

hopefully a gm checks this.. some players will find a way to abuse it if the bosses actually drop uni's lol. that is indeed weird though.

and lets hope the bosses dont drop uni's and then respawn as fast as the other mobs in there do :O

Nickname
    Riemann
    Clan
    NTTGame
    Race
    Karus
    It has turned out to be a Monster Summon Staff

Banned
    Class
    Priest
    Server
    US->Attila
    Race
    Karus
    Infractions
    0/1 (15)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epetz View Post
    Ain't funny now? This is incredible. I can't believe that I get always raped by bugs. Always. I guess when I get out I get new fraud detection and I'm back with bosses.

E: Bosses can be hitted with normal attacks and melee weapons.
    lol that made my day It reminds me that i entered monster stone zone and was right away killed by at least 1000 monsters, (100 of each monsters in) lol. Let alone kill them, i died as soon as i stood up, even, i couldnt click the gate to go out. I had to relog lol. It was 2010, i think. So funny.
    Last edited by BezmiAlem ; 10-08-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by riemann View Post
    It has turned out to be a Monster Summon Staff

Since when does monster summon staff summon deruvish founder? Never an available mob as far as I know and I have done 1000's of those staffs since they were implemented.

Class
    Rogue
    Clan
    SlayerNation
    Server
    US->Ares
    Race
    Karus
    Quote Originally Posted by matthias1976 View Post
    Since when does monster summon staff summon deruvish founder? Never an available mob as far as I know and I have done 1000's of those staffs since they were implemented.
    not to mention the boss's that do summon from those staffs are really super easy for a lvl 75 sin (as seen in photo) to completely solo without even needing to heal the whole time (just for gold coins only).. or did i miss something and there a new golden monster summon staff or something?? sorry but i agree, the investigation turning out to be a summon staff sounds awfully fishy to me.. of course it makes for a good sales pitch to say that it was summon staff here in forums, that way ppl rush out and buy them to try and get these good boss's that absolutely never come out of the staffs (or even if they do its a simple itemless version pre-set to drop gold coin only)..