The Reason we leaver the server: No chance to make money

The Reason we leaver the server: No chance to make money

hello
    > we are like more 150 players of OLd Myko xydoins server.
    we just come this game 2 months ago and we met a lot of problems
    in server.. so we think about the soulotion .
    we are humans and orcs all classes of course and different lvl from 1 to 70 and like 1 or 2 players are 83 and sure have more than 3 pc
    * NO chance for new players to get into game and market coz of
    we cant make any money.

*The 1st prob:
    LVL Quests are good way to lvling but the problem is no money for potions
    so you will find yourself Farm money just for doing quests .

*Solution :
    we suggest that every Quest in game must give players at least
    5 million and 100 potion
    to can make the next quest and rpr . Any quest even it was mordon quests .
    ----------------------------------------------------
    -The 2nd problem :
    quests armor and accessory are good for start and this is good thing . but why when the LVL grown up . we kill monsters and the box is empty of Coins .
    Big problems how we make money and be active players with great goals and try upgrade items to get into market and make the hero that we will pk with .

-the solution :

we suggest every monster in game drop coins even if i was lvl 83 and kill worms in mordon
    or Dark shadow and lycans Family in EL_MORAD Castle . and the monsters should drop at least 1000 coins as start for the dark shadow and when the monster hard to kill when the coins be more and more .
    the 3rd problem:
    How could i know if i can kill that monster or not ??
    i have to try my luck and this is bad . too bad
    Solution :
    we suggest that you right Attack power and def and Hp of Every monsters in game next to monsters's Hp bar .
    to can we know if we can do it or not with out lose any Exp and get
    Angry .
    And just for your information drop list is un clear we dono it .And search in whole game about that and we just find eslant bosses drop list and so rare to drop btw .
    Creat A list of every monsters in game and drop list .

Also dont talk about Donate with us this is the latest things. At all of the servers we played be4
    and when you did that we will Donate too .Coz we wanna high drop rate when we kill boss
    so the thing i wanna say we will donate but help us to make money and get some fun as start . dont let us belive that money is only thing you just think about .
    the server without money encourage players to look for bugs and hack .
    Some speaks with me about Dupe Too . so it gonna be nice idea to protect your server by make the players happy and have goals to play
    -----------------------------------------------
    And just for ur info we didn't talk about trade block for new players and you have to donate to
    just take the latest of your rights
    . but we love the game so we decided to talk to you about that problems if you did our solutions we will be grateful and call more and more of our friends ...
    if you are not we goona leave with all respect to your Team work .
    thanks for listen and hope you did our solutions . have a great Day

Nickname
    SNllPER
    Clan
    soldiers
    Race
    Karus
    to solve most of your problems above

this is a "free to play game" meaning u don't have to spend a single cent to play it ? ( im captain obvious xD )
    it is suppose to be hard that way.

once u start spending money on knightcash and buy the right items
    u will become stronger than others
    -premium for faster xp / higher coin drop / droprate
    -5k pack pot vouchers
    -autoloot
    -attack power boosing pathos gloves
    and so on...

the point is that they make money of you , not you from them ^.^

( i do like that idea >Attack power and def and Hp of Every monsters in game next to monsters's Hp bar )

Nickname
    Surrei
    Class
    KO -> Priest
    Server
    KO -> Gordion
    Ouch. If you think it is hard now, I can't imagine what you would think of the game 10 yrs back.

To be quite honest, It's actually very easy these days to level up. (I am assuming the level 30 or 35 level needed to trade when you say trade block). I leveled up to 40 in a few hours solo so that really shouldn't be a problem. And you said you have 100+ players so even easier. If you know your way around(and you said you are old players although those names sound like private servers), it doesn't take a lot of effort these days at all. Leveling up really only gets harder after around level 70 and tedious after 80. But, again, not really hard to do so.

Once you get to 60, easy armors and weapons.

1st problem:
    well, to begin, not really hard to with free potions and few hundred k. Honestly thats enough to start.
    as for the 5 million each quest would quickly devalue the money and price of everything would skyrocket so not really much of a solution.

2nd:
    If you aren't getting coins, your level is too high for that monster. Try something harder. Your solution, to put it bluntly would completely mess up the balance. Every spot in moradon would be taken for just farming turning off any new players.

3rd:
    I will give you that one. BUT, all that really requires is experience. There are not a whole lot of monsters to figure out if you are strong enough for not for it.

It is tough to get money being f2p, but not impossible. There are many that have and are doing it. Just have to figure it out without everything being handed out.

Also, this complaint's "Money" seems like real money instead of in game money, but i won't get into that.